Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The first (Real) cycle Test E and Mast with Anavar as a finisher

silent_revolver

misguided first attempt
I was 24 when I first messed around with gear, I was a fool and did an anavar only cycle, which shot me up from 190 - 214. I used only nolvadex as PCT and that worked. After two years of focusing on mountaineering, I went from 212, 12%bf to 180 10%bf, then an injury coinciding with me starting a business led me to become sedentary and lazy to work out. The beginning of this year I got to 234 with around 20% bf. Instead of the strong dude people used to be eager to chat to, I became a pot belly masturbator. So I decided to get back in the game, train like a madman, beast mode on cruise control. After a year of religious commitment, I have gained back all of my strength and more.

My current stats: 5,10" 224 pounds, bf 15%

Bench: 305
Squat 450
Deadlift: 495
MP: 225

Training history
I am an endo mesomorph with a predisposition to gain 1 fast twitch muscles fibbers quite easily. I have been lifting for 4 years prior to my hiatus and have climbed an 8000 metre peak in the Himalayas, also was a rugby player back at high school. When I first started with weight training in college, I followed a bodybuilding approach with 5 day body split incorporating supersets and drop sets, although I made some pretty good newbie gains, my strength was sorely lacking. Spend 2 years staying at around 200 pounds 12-14% bf. That was back in 2011, after my 1 year hiatus from training due to injury and reasons mentioned above, I decided to focus on strength last year. At the moment I am on the big but boring routine by Jim Wendler for 3 days a week. I also do conditioning work and boxing for 2-3 days a week.

The Juice
Now comes the exciting part. I'll lay out what I have ordered from my dealer (can still be altered in the next 2 days) and give you a detailed explanation of my plan forward:

1-12 weeks: Test E EW 300mg, Masteron Mix 200mg every mon Fri (The Masteron is 150% Enanthate, 50% Propionate)
8 - 12 weeks: Anavar 50mg every day (Some previous left over no need to purchase)
13-14 week: HCG 250 IU
14-18 week: Nolvadex 50/25/25/25, clomid 100/50/50/50, forma stanzol 5 pumps morning, 5 pumps night

AI: Forma Stanzol and Aromasin (How should I take the considering my masteron dosage and its supposed AI qualities)

Before I implement this cycle, I am going to cut down with a 2400 cal calorie diet to get down to 206 12% bf. I am leaving to Antarctica on a vessel job for 3 weeks, so at that time I guess I'll just have to rely on manual work and improvised calisthenic and rock training to get by for 3 weeks. I will start the above cycle in march. I envision that I'll be around 200-205 pounds, 10-12% bf by then.

super charged training

The goal of my cycle is to take training onto a new level. I will be doing morning skip rope, bulgarian bag, kettle bell, sprint works for 3 days a week. I will also be doing evening strength sessions for 4 nights a week (Jim Wendler 5,3,1 + 100 reps challenge). Will also mix with some boxing 2-3 days a week.

Coming off the cycle, around late June, I will need to be on summer expeditions taking people out on wilderness exploration/education programs for a week or two at the time. During when 8 hour hikes with 30 kg rucksacks are part of the job. I will also be doing callisthenics with heavy bag and deadlifting and pressing with rocks but I doubt that would stop but only exacerbate the catabolic effect of the hike plus relatively diminished nutrition supply. So for that i have 2 bottles of rs transaderm to help me keep my gains, that and a shit load of Protein Bars as snacks

Questions

1. Will I be able to gain strength and muscle whilst getting my bf down 2% eating a 3500 kcal diet whilst on the TEST E and MAST cycle? (The amount of energy I expend will exceed 2000kcal form exercise alone on a daily basis)

2. Will the gear help me recover at a rate fast enough and not risk injury?

3. Given that straight after completing my pct, I will be exposed to that sort of a schedule of 2 weeks in the wilderness trekking and surviving, 2 weeks at home training for a period continuing for 3 months, how much deflation do you think will happen? Will my strength gain disappear? Will the rs transaderm save me?

I know its a bit long winded, but I want to give you the full picture

bump

To expand: I want to get my bench up to 400 on this cycle, 500+ on the squat and possibly reaching 600 for dead lifts. I am not a BB, so I don't need to get swole and I am a big enough cat as it is. I just wanna get down to single digit bf while making significant strength gains minus the bloat. Will be attending my first PL meet in Dec, wanted to do this cycle and get on another strength cycle in mid September to prepare for the meet.

Dude, you are all over the place. I really don't even understand what you;re talking about.

How can a bend of Mast cyp and prop be 150%/50%? If you want help, you need to be more clear. I'll address your direct questions.

1. Will I be able to gain strength and muscle whilst getting my bf down 2% eating a 3500 kcal diet whilst on the TEST E and MAST cycle? (The amount of energy I expend will exceed 2000kcal form exercise alone on a daily basis)

You cannot get your bf down to 2% and remain alive so the question is absurd.

2. Will the gear help me recover at a rate fast enough and not risk injury?

Also ridiculous. Yes, gear helps you recovery faster but it can;t guarantee you won't injure yourself if you do something injurous.

3. Given that straight after completing my PCT, I will be exposed to that sort of a schedule of 2 weeks in the wilderness trekking and surviving, 2 weeks at home training for a period continuing for 3 months, how much deflation do you think will happen?

Impossibel to say.

Will my strength gain disappear?

You may lose some. But it sounds like you'll be doing a different kind of conditioning so again, what do you expect?

Will the rs transaderm save me?

From what? There are supps that help prevent catabolism. BRIDGE is excellent.

And BTW, your PCT sucks. Look onto UNLEASHED and protein factory POST CYCLE.

The cycle is fine but you seem confused, misguided, and generally ill informed in regard to your goals. Decide what you want to do -- not do ten different things , all of which conflict with each other, and then expect optimum results in all of them.

your body fat is too high for masteron... you need to be under 10% to use it to see results... your not getting any replies on this thread because its too long winded and its completely all over the place... it gave me a headache man and it takes a lot for that... test and anavar is fine but don't use masteron unless you get in the proper condition first... its not used for fat loss, no steroids are... masteron is a polisher... its used by people that are already in the proper condition to really polish off everything nicely... also, just because a steroid has ai "properties" in no way qualifies it as a substitute for an ai... i would incorporate sarms with test and anavar or winstrol... that would be the most optimal cycle for you at this point...

1-12 test e 350 mg week
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-14 "liquidex" n2bm.com
1-14 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate es n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week
9-14 anavar 60 mg day

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thanks for the advice fellas,

To clarify: Nelson I am not trying to get down to 2%bf, I am trying to lose 2 %bf while gaining strength and retaining muscle. I want to be 210 solid 8% bf.

I am starting this cycle in March as part of my strength building meso-cycle.

your body fat is too high for masteron... you need to be under 10% to use it to see results... your not getting any replies on this thread because its too long winded and its completely all over the place... it gave me a headache man and it takes a lot for that... test and anavar is fine but don't use masteron unless you get in the proper condition first...

Part of my rant explained that I am going on this cycle in March. For the next 3 months I'll be cutting down my body fat to 10-12% before starting the cycle.

After some revision, this is now my cycle:

Week 1-12 300mg Test E (Every Mon, Fri)

week 1-12 : 200 mg Masteron (Every Mon, Fri) (Nelson: the blend that I have is from globalanbolics called Mast 200 and is made with 2 esters, 150mg Enanthate and 50mg propionate)

week 9-13 : 60mg Anavar

week 8-13 : HCGenerate 6 caps daily

Week 8-18: Forma Stanzol 10 pumps daily

1-12 weeks: aromasin 25mg daily

1-14 weeks: N2guard

Week 13-14 HCG 250iu daily

Week 14 -18: Unleashed, bridge, formastanzol.

Nelson after reading your sticky on PCT I put my order in today with Needto. How is the cycle looking like now? Do I still need to use the clomid?

Also I am planning to use Rs Transaderm throughout the summer where I will split my time equally doing heavy rucksack marches and cardio mix and strength training. I want to retain all my strength gains and proceed to the Sept cycle

Thanks for the advice fellas,

To clarify: Nelson I am not trying to get down to 2%bf, I am trying to lose 2 %bf while gaining strength and retaining muscle. I want to be 210 solid 8% bf.

I am starting this cycle in March as part of my strength building meso-cycle.

Part of my rant explained that I am going on this cycle in March. For the next 3 months I'll be cutting down my body fat to 10-12% before starting the cycle.

After some revision, this is now my cycle:

Week 1-12 300mg Test E (Every Mon, Fri)

week 1-12 : 200 mg Masteron (Every Mon, Fri) (Nelson: the blend that I have is from globalanbolics called Mast 200 and is made with 2 esters, 150mg Enanthate and 50mg propionate)

week 9-13 : 60mg Anavar

week 8-13 : HCGenerate 6 caps daily

Week 8-18: Forma Stanzol 10 pumps daily

1-12 weeks: aromasin 25mg daily

1-14 weeks: N2guard

Week 13-14 HCG 250iu daily

Week 14 -18: Unleashed, bridge, formastanzol.

Nelson after reading your sticky on PCT I put my order in today with Needto. How is the cycle looking like now? Do I still need to use the clomid?

Also I am planning to use Rs Transaderm throughout the summer where I will split my time equally doing heavy rucksack marches and cardio mix and strength training. I want to retain all my strength gains and proceed to the Sept cycle

Looks good. Though as Dylan mentioned, some feel Mast is a waste unless bf is low because it's really just a hardener. It will not burn fat. Bottom line. If you train hard and keep your diet in check, you';ll make improvements. Don't worry about percentages. Better is better.

Top Bottom