Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

Yesterdays intake

cereal with milk for first meal, (20)(20 oz skim milk)(50)

2 small tv dinners for second meal, (76)

Big100 metrx protein bar for third meal, (107)(20 oz skim milk)(137)

17 1/2 ounces tilapia for fourth meal, (229)(6 slices
of cheese)(259)

big100 met rx bar for fifth meal, (290)

290 grams protein

I post this every so often, to save backtracking for those checking out the journal.

Just some easy preparation advice. I hate to eat and cook, so I have a few goals when it comes to eating. Consume the shit as quickly as possible and prepare it as quickly as possible.

I use the foreman grill to cook my beef. With that I use two sheets of aluminum foil over the cooking plates (top and bottom). This means you can throw out the foil and dont have to clean the plates. It can take a little longer to cook the food but its easier in the longterm.

Make sure you cut them or tear them so that the foil doesnt go over the fat catching tray. Otherwise your counter will be flooded with fat. Something to keep an eye on.

Other than that, preheat and cook regularly. Just check on it, and flip the meat sometimes.

I cook 3 large hamburger patties at once, since its all that fits. Once its cooked, I spread bbq sauce on each patty. I then stack the patties. I stick a fork through the stack. I bite into the stack 3 patties at a time. Full mouthfuls. Its very easy to cook and consume. Not alot of chewing. I avoid food that requires alot of chewing.

I have stacked 6 regular patties using this method and the consumption of all 6 is quick this way.

Another method I use is for tilapia. I get the individually bagged tilapia. At walmart you can get some sewer raised tilapia for 10 or 11 bucks for 4 lbs.

I fill a medium to small pot with water about 1/2 way, maybe a little higher. I let it boil first. Once the water is boiling I throw in the tilapia in the bags. I dont remove them from the bags. You can put as much as you want, that fits.

I easily fit 17 1/2 ounces in a medium pot yesterday, with room for a little more.

In about 2 or 3 minutes they should all be white and floating at the top of the pot. Thats basically done. Just cut them out of the bags and drop it into a bowl. I usually eat meat from bowls or cups. This prevents it from moving all over a plate. I use a large spoon to eat alot of meat, including tilapia. I can get large mouthfuls quickly this way.

With the stack of beef patties a fork is fine, down the middle of the stack. Just eat it like that.

Its important when you are eating alot to minimise the time it takes to consume and prepare meals. Otherwise you are wasting time you could be using for something more useful.

I can still take long to eat , but this reduces it by alot.

For the shrimp I get it pre coooked and just rinse and remove the tails. Not the cheapest meal but easy to get down.

Also reccomend the fairlife milk. Lactose free and 50 percent more protein than regular. Drinking that througout the entire day is a huge help and keeps your body constantly fed. I dont wait between meals. I eat continuously throughout the day when possible. Or atleast consume milk.

An extremely easy meal to prepare, is a few scoops or protein powder mixed with instant oatmeal and some water in the microwave. I dont do it often because protein powders give me bad acid these days, but it works. I use the big100 met rx protein bars currently because they have 410 calories each. Those have been very useful in filling in gaps too. Too expensive to order online though. Comes out to about 2.50 a bar or 3 dollars. At walmart they come in packs of 4. It comes out to about 1.50 a bar.

KILL THAT SHIT

About to hit arms. There is 2 areas where I can aim for PRs with triceps. Either the tricep only dumbbell press or pressdowns (usually curved bar). I will probably go with the tricep dumbbell presses as the first movement and aim for 100x34-40 and maybe 110x23-30. Of course if my strength increase is higher Id go above that range, but I dont expect that in my first week eating heavier again.

After that it will most likely be alot of cable pressdowns to pump blood in the triceps.

Curling will be mostly SUPER light and focused on contractions, holds, etc, most likely. Still have to let my biceps heal. Theyve been real tender for many weeks. Destroying them would mean back work is majorly compromised as well. Its very strange how my muscles feel. Its not like your typical muscle soreness or muscle strain. Biceps just stay very tender. I have alot of nerve issues with these disc ruptures, impingements etc. Sometimes I have to discern a false pain signal from a real one. I can train through pain no problem , I just have to make tactical decision of when to do so. Sometimes it works out, other times it can end up bad.

I should have some videos atleast afterward

KILL THAT SHIT

Size update. Chest hovering in 55 inch range , and largest arm 19 1/4 cold flexed. Believe i posted the chest measurement, but arms recently got back into that range.

Filled out a little more in my first week of the growth phase.

Im at a 275 protein intake average for the first 5 days of the phase. I started a few days earlier with eating, so already have about a week of good eating.

Kill that shit

Arms

Light and low volume

Biceps were tore up as fuck prior to the session. Down to the bones in my arms. I stuck with light weight and focus on contraction, high reps.

For triceps I hit two PRs with the tricep only dumbbell presses. Elbows were clicking bad so the reps were more fucked up than usual and painful. With elbows slightly dislocating on many of the reps. Thats the only thing slowing my strength down with the movement for now. Regardless I banged out 100x35 and 110x24.

Elbows were worse afterword, so I just focused on contractions and holds for the cable work for triceps afterward. There was some friction with the stack loaded up to 300 lbs. Its hit or miss with that issue. Not severe though this time.

226 lbs after two small meals

Tricep Only Dumbbell Press (elbows tucked, palms facing)

45x75 warm up only
75x20 same
100x35 (PR, see video. Elbows clicking pretty severely. Made the set painful and fucked up the flow of the set)

110x24 (PR , see video. Same issues)

Straight Bar Pressdowns

KILOGRAMS for pressdowns unless noted

no rest til line (warm ups)

35x70
65x20
95x10
35x20 Strict Dumbbell Curls (palms facing front, holds at top, no twisting)
------

Elbows were irritated from the clicking during the previous movement.

Curved Bar Pressdowns

95x20 (210 lb stack. Warm up only)

No rest til line

300 lbs x 10 (some friction with this set and 255 lb set, with extra plates on stack)
255 lbs x10
95 (kilos again) x10
80x10
65x10
57x10
-------

V Bar pressdowns

KILOGRAMS

no rest til line (warm ups)

65x20
95x10
-----

No rest til line (Down the stack one plate at a time)

95x10
87x10
80x10
72x10
65x10
57x10
50x10
42x10
35x10
30x10
25x10
20x10
--------

Most reps contracted hard and held at bottom with tricep cable work

One Arm Cable Pressdowns

KILOGRAMS

Didnt count these but started at 20 kilos, alternated each side for 10 reps and worked up to 35 kilos (up the stack), then back down again to 20 kilos.

At the 35 kilo mark the reps may have reduced to 5 per arm.

Incline Dumbbell Curls

35x50 (Brief rest pauses. Holds at the top)
45x15 (brief rest pauses, holds at top)

Biceps were real torn up so I was very limited with weight and volume.

Seated Cable Curls

No rest til line (holds at top)

25x20
??x10
80x5
------

No rest (same style)

70x10
60x10
50x10
----------------

Videos below