Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That fucking Kimbo (UFC)

why the fuck is kimbo famous??? He sucks. I dont watch MMA that much but I hear all about this guy and the times ive seem him fight he is horrible

Did he lose or something? I saw the season opener and it was so gay how all but one contestant entered in the normal way, and Kimbo had this like special entrance and shit.

Why was the Rampage/Rashad fight canceled?

It was canceled cause Rampage is a little scared sissy.
He took Mr. T's role on the new A Team movie, got in a fight with Dana, and quit the UFC.
Also, before the show, he was apparently thrown in a looney bin after losing the title to Forest.
Now, on the show, he's ego gets in the way of his coaching. No respect.

Kimbo sucks too. Why the fuck is he there? MMA is clearly not his thing.
I also HATE how hyped up he is, with that bold headed o-ring and his stupid beard.
The only reason is that Dana thinks he is marketable, but this will die out soon since he has no skills.

why the fuck is kimbo famous??? He sucks. I dont watch MMA that much but I hear all about this guy and the times ive seem him fight he is horrible

when he gets his ass canned it will be back to beaten on his homies on the street for youtube videos

Kimbo is not a martial artist. He's a tough guy who can throw a good punch. He is what he is and anyone who watched him, thinking they're going to witness some form of martial art is just fantasizing on what they wish they could witness. It takes years of training to become a martial artist and Kimbo is just an infant.

What do the majority of people wanna see in a mma fight??? They wanna see a brawl followed by a knockout....Thats wat kimbo does...Give the old fart a break....Hes come a long way

Top Bottom