Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testorone Booster?

We need to remember that natty test boosters will work nominally in comparison to gear. I can't imagine a magical feeling of strength and power from them.

The OP wanted opinions on natty test boosters effectiveness. I personally think that anyone promoting a product should speak from first hand knowledge. Maybe he should try the 3 mentioned: Unleashed, Phyto, and DAA. Get blood work before the trial run and 2 months later, after. That way he can settle this discussion with facts and do his clients a real service.

What do you guys think about that idea?

OP, are you a PT? I thought you worked for a PD.

yeah pt on the side. Some of my clients are cops, so have to keep everyting legal. Yeah I will try unleashed and phyto. Good idea.

N2BM: Are you recommending rs-transderm? All that DHEA in the product isn't an issue?

yeah pt on the side. Some of my clients are cops, so have to keep everyting legal. Yeah I will try unleashed and phyto. Good idea.

N2BM: Are you recommending rs-transderm? All that DHEA in the product isn't an issue?

No way man.. What kind of a issue? And as for something they can feel most people get a instant feeling of well being from RS-transaderm..

because it's 10x easier to sell something when you give them a sample and it BLOWS them away. If they take something and never "feel" it - they think you're scamming them. Supplements have a bad suspicious rap outside the bb'ing community.

If that's the case they can buy a Pre workout drink from anywhere. That's all you'd be providing them and it's only a temporary fix. And by temporary I mean a couple hrs. Hardly worth their time if low or declining T is the issue like you stated. No offense man but you're pretty much saying that you'd sell them a burst of energy and claim their back to normal because they have a few hrs worth of energy. Which really is a scam. Do them a favor and do things the right way and help them raise their test levels even if it means telling them to go see the primary if the other supps don't end up helping them. Don't get me wrong ntkts is a great Pre workout supp but that's all it is. Don't cheat your clients. If anything have them get bloods done to make sure that's even their problem.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

because it's 10x easier to sell something when you give them a sample and it BLOWS them away. If they take something and never "feel" it - they think you're scamming them. Supplements have a bad suspicious rap outside the bb'ing community.

Oh you are that kind of guy. I thought you were trying to help them.

You really should think about helping to solve a persons problem first. You just need to learn how to talk to people and get them to understand they need to give things a chance. Use it until the product is gone. Over time make a name that is trusted and people will actually trust and believe. So when you say " just use it till its all the way gone and if it does not work I will refund you" they will know its the truth.. Just focus on helping people.. the rest falls into place over time..

In a review about Ageless Male, I read that it not only helps boost free Testosterone naturally but also helps build muscle and keep energy levels up. It contains Testofen that is extracted from fenugreek herb and clinical research has shown it is effective.

Ageless male review-dailymotion.com/video/xqftz0_ageless-male-commercial-review_lifestyle

Top Bottom