Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS-Transaderm Facts!

Can we expect this again later on? Just received my 4 bottles today.

I doubt you will see a discount this great for a while bro, definitely a wise idea to stock up. Save yourself some money in the long run!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I doubt you will see a discount this great for a while bro, definitely a wise idea to stock up. Save yourself some money in the long run!

I agree! With a product like this you just can't afford to run these kind of discounts too often. Stock up while you can guys!

This is the second time in like 2-3 months the needto has run the sale. I bought 2 the first time and 4 this past sale. So I'm taking advantage of it just curious if he was gonna do it again later on.

This is the second time in like 2-3 months the needto has run the sale. I bought 2 the first time and 4 this past sale. So I'm taking advantage of it just curious if he was gonna do it again later on.

Sounds like you're set for the next 48 weeks straight lol. Let me know I'd you're running out of space in your cupboard ;)

I know right! I've been stockpiling all kinds of sups.

Haha...I hear u. For the first time in my life I don't have room for everything. Three cupboards, a closet shelf, and the corner of my bedroom are all loaded with supps.
Please no more sales!!!

Top Bottom