Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testorone Booster?

interesting. on this board? can you find it? I've noticed there's also Power Chews D-Test. So many choices, i wish someone would conduct a shootout or test. Those bodybuilding 'magazines' are always so useless. Every supplement is "awesome".

I would say there is levels of test boosting. The powerchews I feel are in the bottom of the boosting scale. The thing is most of the test boosters are sold and made by the ntbm company which is headed up by needto (head guy here) and all his products are good stuff. It's hard coming in believing everything is awesome products but they do work. I am wanting to try the phytoserm-347 as it has just came back in stock after being out a while but it's suppose to be jam up good. Like I said above there is a sale going on right now at their site with the phytoserm-347 and the transaderm. If you're interested I'll post up the codes.

Phyto increases total test and UNLEASHED increases bioavailable test. They're a perfect combination.

I've taken most test boosters and I haven't noticed anything. So I am gonna say that unless people have bloodwork showing proof, don't take any advice based on, "I feel it." no offense to anyone but how can you feel anything?

I felt exactly the same in the gym on and off. My recommendation is have them see a Dr and get a prescription. Best way, safest way, and easiest way.

I would say there is levels of test boosting. The powerchews I feel are in the bottom of the boosting scale. The thing is most of the test boosters are sold and made by the ntbm company which is headed up by needto (head guy here) and all his products are good stuff. It's hard coming in believing everything is awesome products but they do work. I am wanting to try the phytoserm-347 as it has just came back in stock after being out a while but it's suppose to be jam up good. Like I said above there is a sale going on right now at their site with the phytoserm-347 and the transaderm. If you're interested I'll post up the codes.

Hmm. But are there any bloodwork pdfs or something to back it up? I work with celebs here and i'm scared I might offre them something I swear by, they take it for 2 months, don't feel anyting. Get their blood results at doc and find out no difference in their t-levels. Kill mybiz.

NM: What's diff between bio and available? Do you feel affect of the test boost right away like n2tks? or it take awhile? I'm liking power chews d-test cuz it's ability to feel the effect "immediately".

Hmm. But are there any bloodwork pdfs or something to back it up? I work with celebs here and i'm scared I might offre them something I swear by, they take it for 2 months, don't feel anyting. Get their blood results at doc and find out no difference in their t-levels. Kill mybiz.

NM: What's diff between bio and available? Do you feel affect of the test boost right away like n2tks? or it take awhile? I'm liking power chews d-test cuz it's ability to feel the effect "immediately".

There's a pic posted on a post fit phytoserms just search for the post and you'll see it. It's at the top

I've taken most test boosters and I haven't noticed anything. So I am gonna say that unless people have bloodwork showing proof, don't take any advice based on, "I feel it." no offense to anyone but how can you feel anything?

I felt exactly the same in the gym on and off. My recommendation is have them see a Dr and get a prescription. Best way, safest way, and easiest way.

Lots of people have show blood tests for UNEASHED. Let me guess -- you've never used it. RIght? There are test boosters and there are test boosters. You can't say that Rolls Royce isn't that great because you've driven in lots of Toyotas.

bakemeacookie;1 NM: What's diff between bio and available? Do you feel affect of the test boost right away like n2tks? or it take awhile? I'm liking power chews d-test cuz it's ability to feel the effect "immediately".[/QUOTE said:
It's free (which is available) and not free. Only a small percentage of testsoterone is bio-active. UNLEASHED increases that percentage.

Top Bottom