Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testorone Booster?

bakemeacookie

Hi,

I have many clients who are older males. They have declining T-levels and want a "testosterone booster".

What do you suggest? something legal and WORKS. These men aren't idiots and some may do a blood work and ensure they didn't get scammed. RS-Transaderm? HCGenerate? Unleashed? Bridge? 2tx?

Ronnnie coleman's new product? http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12651200#pr-header-12651200

and isn't DHEA in them bad? ie: easily convert to Estrogen for some people?

Last edited:
I would try them on Unleashed. I use it myself and works great! Very safe and effective. Also raises free test. Can't beat it as far as a natty test booster IMO.

Cool. Yeah, I watched NM's video. Looks interesting.

What about N2KTS? Isn't it similar. ie: within an hour you get a NICE jolt. It gives you energy, focus, drive and it's similar in effects to test boosting w/o worrying aobut estrogen levels, dhea, gyno, using only for 3 weeks, etc. I know I can sell that to my clients as a test booster cuz they'll feel it within an hour and get hooked. If unleashed takes 2 weeks to feel something - they won't be as excited.

Cool. Yeah, I watched NM's video. Looks interesting.

What about N2KTS? Isn't it similar. ie: within an hour you get a NICE jolt. It gives you energy, focus, drive and it's similar in effects to test boosting w/o worrying aobut estrogen levels, dhea, gyno, using only for 3 weeks, etc. I know I can sell that to my clients as a test booster cuz they'll feel it within an hour and get hooked. If unleashed takes 2 weeks to feel something - they won't be as excited.

I don't think you can legally sell n2bm product without permission. You can buy it and use at your own discretion, but be careful what you talk about doing with it . Ie making money off their stuff

I don't think you can legally sell n2bm product without permission.

Huh? Where you read that? I'm not a reseller, I offer to my clients what works. I'm not giving them a product for free. I'm sure if it works they can simply go online and buy it themselves - they know google.

A lot of p/t'rs provide supplements to their clients. Anyways, i'm like unleashed but wonder if anyone's proven it with blood work. Until then, I think N2KTS blows everything else out of the water.

Last edited:
Huh? Where you read that? I'm not a reseller, I offer to my clients what works. I'm not giving them a product for free. I'm sure if it works they can simply go online and buy it themselves - they know google.

A lot of p/t'rs provide supplements to their clients. Anyways, i'm like unleashed but wonder if anyone's proven it with blood work. Until then, I think N2KTS blows everything else out of the water.

There was some blood work done on the phytoserm-347 a while back and posted.

There was some blood work done on the phytoserm-347 a while back and posted.

interesting. on this board? can you find it? I've noticed there's also Power Chews D-Test. So many choices, i wish someone would conduct a shootout or test. Those bodybuilding 'magazines' are always so useless. Every supplement is "awesome".

Top Bottom