Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testorone Booster?

Did something wrong? Following direct orders from Nathan?

Prescription? What are you talking about? That is 100% false. I don't even go to the Dr.

Do you feel affect of the test boost right away like n2tks? or it take awhile? I'm liking power chews d-test cuz it's ability to feel the effect "immediately".

Why do you keep bringing up N2KTS? It has nothing to do with test boosting. What difference does it make if you feel it right away. You feel a cup of coffee too. Stay focused man.

You don't feel power chews right away. DAA is a good test booster, but its not like you chew them and lightening bolts come out of your ears.

I've taken most test boosters and I haven't noticed anything. So I am gonna say that unless people have bloodwork showing proof, don't take any advice based on, "I feel it." no offense to anyone but how can you feel anything?

I felt exactly the same in the gym on and off. My recommendation is have them see a Dr and get a prescription. Best way, safest way, and easiest way.

I think a lot of the test boosters out there actually work, and I'm the kind of guy who doesn't believe any of claims of any supplements.

Unleashed for example, makes me feel hornier, gives me slightly better erections and a very definite increase in orgasm intensity. I also posted some week to week Bench press progress I made while taking it, somewhere on this forum.

But I'm 52, and probably could use a boost and feel it more than someone who already has good levels. And if you are taking it when coming off of a cycle, of course the effect isn't going to seem as positive because your overall levels are down, not up.

I've never done a cycle... Ever. I have no idea what Nelson Montana is talking about.

Why are you constantly talking shit lately... just a few months ago you were fucking clueless, asking questions DAILY... you had no idea... now your a vet a few months later?? Your pushing it lately and I've about had enough

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Why are you constantly talking shit lately... just a few months ago you were fucking clueless, asking questions DAILY... you had no idea... now your a vet a few months later?? Your pushing it lately and I've about had enough

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Get'em Dylan

We need to remember that natty test boosters will work nominally in comparison to gear. I can't imagine a magical feeling of strength and power from them.

The OP wanted opinions on natty test boosters effectiveness. I personally think that anyone promoting a product should speak from first hand knowledge. Maybe he should try the 3 mentioned: Unleashed, Phyto, and DAA. Get blood work before the trial run and 2 months later, after. That way he can settle this discussion with facts and do his clients a real service.

What do you guys think about that idea?

OP, are you a PT? I thought you worked for a PD.

Hi,

I have many clients who are older males. They have declining T-levels and want a "testosterone booster".

What do you suggest? something legal and WORKS. These men aren't idiots and some may do a blood work and ensure they didn't get scammed. RS-Transaderm? HCGenerate? Unleashed? Bridge? 2tx?

Ronnnie coleman's new product? Ronnie Coleman Signature Series TESTOGEN-XR™ – Orange Creamsicle - RONNIE COLEMAN SIGNATURE - GNC

and isn't DHEA in them bad? ie: easily convert to Estrogen for some people?

I have seen a million studies on DHEA..Keep in mind I was the first Rep pp ever had. I have been advocating Transdermal DHEA for over 5 years now. I have been studying everything about DHEA for over 5 years.

I have seen studies that show a 3% conversion to test when used orally and a up to 10-15% orally too. I have seen conversion to test as high as 30% though when used transdermally... One could argue that ether way you would get a good conversion to testosterone however I know one thing is a fact.. It converts to estrogen both E-1 and E-2 at a much much much higher rate when taken orally.. It converts little to nothing at all when used transdermally... Its transdermal use for HRT has also been approved in Canada and other countries...

Here is one study

High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered
percutaneously in the rat.

Labrie C, Flamand M, Belanger A, Labrie F.

Laboratory of Molecular Endocrinology CHUL Research Center, Quebec,
Canada.

Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) administered percutaneously by twice
daily application for 7 days to the dorsal skin of the rat stimulates
an increase in ventral prostate weight with approximately one third
the potency of the compound given by subcutaneous injection. The
doses required to achieve a 50% reversal of the inhibitory effect of
orchiectomy are approximately 3 and 1 mg respectively. By the oral
route, on the other hand. DHEA has only 10-15% of the activity of the
compound given percutaneously. Taking the bioavailability obtained by
the subcutaneous route as 100%, it is estimated that the potencies of
DHEA by the percutaneous and oral routes are approximately 33 and 3%
respectively. Similar ratios of activity were obtained when dorsal
prostate and seminal vesicle weight were used as parameters of
androgenic activity. When examined on an estrogen-sensitive
parameter, namely uterine weight in ovariectomized rats, the
stimulatory effect of DHEA was much less potent than its androgenic
activity measured in the male animal, a 50% reversal of the
inhibitory effect of ovariectomy on uterine weight being observed at
the 3 and 30 mg doses of DHEA administered by the subcutaneous and
percutaneous routes respectively. When measured on uterine weight,
percutaneous DHEA thus shows a 10% potency compared with the
subcutaneous route. The sulfate of DHEA (DHEA-S), on the other hand,
was approximately 50% as potent as DHEA at increasing ventral
prostate weight after subcutaneous or percutaneous administration.
When the effect was measured on dorsal prostate and seminal vesicle
weight, percutaneous DHEA-S had 10-25% of the activity of DHEA. DHEA
decreased serum LH levels in ovariectomized animals, an effect which
was completely reversed by treatment with the antiandrogen flutamide.
On the other hand, flutamide had no significant effect on the
increase in uterine weight caused by DHEA, thus suggesting a
predominant estrogenic effect of DHEA at the level of the uterus and
an estrogenic effect on the feedback control of LH secretion. The
present data show a relatively high bioavailability of percutaneous
DHEA as measured by its androgenic and/or estrogenic biological
activity in well-characterized peripheral target intracrime tissues
in the rat.

PMID: 8943794 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Adding in everything else in RS-transaderm I think its one of the best products ever made... Ruthless Supplements <----- You can get the product here. You must sign in and or create and account and then sign in to see all products sold..
Review of Need to Build Muscle Transaderm - YouTube <---- Here is a cool youtube review of the Rs-transaderm product that is now sold exclusively at the ruthless store. However people who live outside the USA can get Rs-transaderm from me just send me a pm or go to needtobuildmuscle.

Also send me a pm for a awesome discount code on any of the ruthless products. Read the following to learn more about RS-transaderm

***************************************************************]

Do you need help supporting a raging sex drive, aggressive mental focus, and an intense appetite to fulfill your protein requirements? Perhaps you are you using deca and having problems keeping ‘it’ hard, or running EQ and feeling lethargic and unmotivated, or using Anadrol and lacking an appetite for food. These problems are typical for many athletes and bodybuilders when hormone levels become out of balance. Fortunately, Dermacrine can counter these problems by providing a significant boost in the essential male hormones.

RLS Dermacrine is a topical cream that delivers high amounts of androgenic & anabolic hormones right through the skin. What makes Dermacrine so exciting is that it is not only a solid performance enhancing supplement on its own, but it can be stacked with just about any AAS cycle to increase gains and prevent many side effects. Let me explain…

Many don’t realize that there are over a dozen different natural hormones which act like testosterone to positively influence muscle gains, strength and libido.(1) Dermacrine delivers a hefty dose of DHEA and Pregenenolone, bio-identical precursors for the essential male hormones. More specifically, DHEA readily converts to the hormones androstenedione, androstenediol, and androsterone.(2-8) These are known as anabolic/androgenic hormones that are responsible for “all that is man” including libido, muscular development, aggression and recovery. Therefore, it is important to keep these hormones elevated with Dermacrine, especially during a steroid cycle when the production of these natural hormones are shut down!

Consider this -- DHEA is absorbed through the skin about 10x better than it is absorbed orally.(9,10,11) Most fascinating, is that the skin is extremely concentrated in the steroid converting enzymes required to convert DHEA to the androgenic/anabolic hormones listed above.(2-8) Because Dermacrine is delivered topically, we’ve created the most effective formula possible. Dermacrine is so powerful, users have compared it to using 150-200mg/wk of Injectable testosterone (TE).

To help control estrogenic side effects we’ve fortified Dermacrine with Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone – natural aromatase inhibitors that reduce conversion to estrogen. We’ve also designed Dermacrine to have minimal conversion to DHT, thus offering safety for those concerned with hair loss.

These properties make Dermacrine one outstanding product. We encourage you to visit the Rls supporting forum by clicking the link on the front of the site and coming over to ask questions about dermacrine and your steroid cycle/hrt.

REFERENCES

3. The metabolism of [4-14C] 5 androstene-3P, 17P-diol by normal human skin in vitro. Faredin, I., and I. Toth. Acta Med. Acad. Sci. Hung. 32:139. 1975.

4. Sebocytes are the key regulators of androgen homeostasis in human skin. M Fritsch, CE Orfanos, and CC Zouboulis J Invest Dermatol, May 1, 2001; 116(5): 793-800.

5. Transformation and conjugation of dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin. Berliner, D. L., and A. J. Gallegos. J. Clin. Endocrinol. 27:1214. 1967.

6. The formation of water soluble steroids by human skin. Berliner, D. L., J. R. Pasqu****i, and A. J. Gallegos. J. Invest. Dermatol. 50:220. 1968

7. The in vitro metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone in human skin. I Faredin, JL Webb, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1967; 23(2): 169-79.

8. The metabolism of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin in vitro. I. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone into Androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, testosterone and androsterone by normal human male and female skin slices. I Faredin, K Kokai, I Toth, AG Fazekas, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1970; 27(1): 95-102.

9. High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat C Labrie, M Flamand, A Belanger, and F Labrie J. Endocrinol., Sep 1996; 150: S107 - S118.

10. Effects of transdermal application of DHEA to men on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids. SULCOVÁ J, HILL M, HAMPL R, MA.EK Z, NOVÁ C EK A, C E.KA R, STÁRKA L Physiol Res 49: 685-693, 2000.

11. 5. Majeed, M. et al. US Patent #5,536,506 (1996), US Patent # 5,744,161 (1998), US Patent # 5,972,382 (1999), US Patent # 6, 054, 585 (2000) and International patents[/SIZE]

Now lets take a look at my test results. Here is a picture of my before and then 2 weeks after test results.
9kwkdh.jpg

That enough prof for ya??? Thanks
http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/ <--- you get the product here and you pm me for the huge discounts

Last edited:
Why do you keep bringing up N2KTS? It has nothing to do with test boosting. What difference does it make if you feel it right away. You feel a cup of coffee too. Stay focused man.

You don't feel power chews right away. DAA is a good test booster, but its not like you chew them and lightening bolts come out of your ears.

because it's 10x easier to sell something when you give them a sample and it BLOWS them away. If they take something and never "feel" it - they think you're scamming them. Supplements have a bad suspicious rap outside the bb'ing community.

Top Bottom