Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS-Transaderm Facts!

I love RS. Its just like dermacrine but you get more servings, dries quicker.
DEFINITELy experienced better libido, mood, sense of well being and recovered me well from a prior drol cycle years back.

Can run as a standalone to.

DEFINITELy experienced better libido, mood, sense of well being and recovered me well from a prior drol cycle years back.

I also notice that it raises my appetite about 3 days after starting it.....not complaining!

I just ordered my Transaderm and was able to still take advantage of the incredible discount code. I will be using Transaderm w/ a Katanadrol and Helladrol stack and Im pretty excited about it. I just need to order a bottle of N2Guard and I'll be all set.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but doesn't this shut u down, it's a ph right? How can it be used to recover from a cycle?

I'd LOVE to get in on some RS-Transaderm, but it's just too rich for my budget right now.

I do enjoy hearing user experiences though, keep them coming!

Maybe I'm missing something here, but doesn't this shut u down, it's a ph right? How can it be used to recover from a cycle?

I usually don't recommend that you use it to recover from a cycle....but if you do use it in PCT, I would recommend that you run HCGenerate after the fact. Transaderm is slightly suppressive...it's mild. Might not even notice it.

Top Bottom