Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, EQ, Var

i ran a similar cycle test e 500 eq 400 winny 50ed and loved it...body fat went down very nice lean gains ended up weighing 5-10 lbs heavier but a lot bigger and leaner! i ran the liposhred stack aswell..helped with the appetite good luck bro

My AI is going to be proviron throughout the whole cycle. It will help with estrogen but also help my goals.

Yea If you can't afford the TRS Sustain Alpha is probably enough, but the whole stack is much better... And HCG Will def help you get back to normal quicker

Well thats what I meant, I was just sayin my becsause its shorter than saying my buddies ai, especially when i type slow. I have my cycle set but im gettin jealous of this cycle haha never can make my mind up. But yea, winny is cheaper and get u dryer but var i think beats it hands down. Ok, so ill tell him to add hcg through the cycle, little bit of clomid at the end with the TRS. Is the TRS guaranteed to work and get everything back up and working.

Ok so we are looking like this:
1-15 Test e 500mg
1-14 eq 400mg
1-5 tbol 50mg
10-16 anavar 40mg
1-15 proviron 50mg

pct
TRS
25mg clomid 4 weeks

Last edited:
Top Bottom