Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/deca/tren log with sdrol kickstart

It sounds like your body won't grow anymore with those calories, have a weight gainer shake before bed. Up the cals and and carbs the the scale will keep moving. If your still doing two sessions a day... Man that's crazy, drop a session every other training day an see how that works. But I've been following great thread your an animal!

Yea bro I've been thinking about a mass gainer shake and I'll prolly be picking one up soon. I'm still hitting it twice a day but this is the last week of it. I don't feel burnt out by it by any means and my recovery is spot on but I just know its not optimal right now for trying to put on as much mass as possible. Only reason I did it is because on of my good friends who's a trained kept asking and asking me when were gonna hit it and he can only work out in the mornings. So I told him during Xmas break I'll hit it with him so this is the last week of that then its back to once a day. Thanks for the words bro I'm trying to get there!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Update day 78
Day 22 on deca

Weight 270.4
Up .4 from yesterday

Well guys as you can see sadly no more tren for the remainder of this cycle. Will definently be adding it in my next cycle for sure I loved the results from it! And surprisingly for me I had very minimal sides! Trained shoulders this morning and legs this afternoon. This was the last day of the two a day workouts for now as its Christmas week and I'm heading to see family so I'll be training once a day hard and heavy as always! Strength is still going up through the roof, legs were crazy pumped and vascular after the workout it was crazy. Looking forward to all the delicious food I'll be having for the holidays maybe that'll add a couple pounds we'll see. Pics are uploading right now so I'll post the link here in a min. Pretty happy that I'm sitting in the 270's now just wasn't expecting it to take so long. 9 more long weeks of this cycle then its on to a nice and long extensive PCT. Hit me up with any questions or advice guys I'd love to hear it. Thanks for following and please continue to. Appreciate it!

Awesome progress bro. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day. I truly hope you can gain 10 lbs more of QUALITY muscle this cycle, not that bloated water weight, muscle glycogen shit that noobs love just to make the scale move.

Questions:
What does your pct look like? Deca sucks for recovery. And... Pics?

Yea bro I've been thinking about a mass gainer shake and I'll prolly be picking one up soon. I'm still hitting it twice a day but this is the last week of it. I don't feel burnt out by it by any means and my recovery is spot on but I just know its not optimal right now for trying to put on as much mass as possible. Only reason I did it is because on of my good friends who's a trained kept asking and asking me when were gonna hit it and he can only work out in the mornings. So I told him during Xmas break I'll hit it with him so this is the last week of that then its back to once a day. Thanks for the words bro I'm trying to get there!

home made gainer shake is a better option than the usual bucket of maltodexterin/whey mix that is out there.

try this..
1 cup milk
1 banana
2 scoops whey protein
2 tbsp ANPB

blend and chug.

home made gainer shake is a better option than the usual bucket of maltodexterin/whey mix that is out there.

try this..
1 cup milk
1 banana
2 scoops whey protein
2 tbsp ANPB

blend and chug.

Shoot I do that a couple times already bro! I mix up 2 cups water, 1/2 cup ice, 2 cups oats, 3 scoops whey, 2 tbs peanut butter and then chug. Might add another one throughout the day though, thanks for the idea!

Last edited:
Awesome progress bro. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day. I truly hope you can gain 10 lbs more of QUALITY muscle this cycle, not that bloated water weight, muscle glycogen shit that noobs love just to make the scale move.

Questions:
What does your pct look like? Deca sucks for recovery. And... Pics?

Yea bro that's true, I have to keep reminding myself that I'm still fairly young and have time on my side.

PCT as of now:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Forma: 5 pumps twice a day
Test stack 17
Phytoserms
Ostarine: 25mg per day
Possibly HCG

*just posted the links for the pics bro.

That's a solid pct, but don't run HCG in your pct... It's suppressive. Blast it a few weeks before

Good call on the ostarine, it always helps me retain more gains

That's a solid pct, but don't run HCG in your pct... It's suppressive. Blast it a few weeks before

Good call on the ostarine, it always helps me retain more gains

Yea that's what I meant bro! Thanks for clearing that up. This will be my first run with sarms so hoping for the best, I've only heard great things, especially during PCT.

Top Bottom