Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/deca/tren log with sdrol kickstart

Look good man! You definitely have some nice size on and are pretty proportioned .. I would say your 13-14 % bf . Nice work and thanks for posting the pics .. Awesome thread

Update day 72
Day 37 on tren
Day 16 on deca

Weight 271.8
Up .8 from yesterday

Hey guys, here's the log for today. Wonderful day today, trained back this morning and chest this afternoon. Chest went up big time on lifts idk if its the deca or just gaining strength still but I went up 30 pounds on incline BB press for the same amount of reps. I was so shocked lol but pumped at the same time. Thanks for the comments on the pics guys I appreciate it, I officially am on the downhill slope of this cycle as I have less than 10 weeks left. Really thinking I'll plan on doing a nice NPC show after this cycle, but like I've said I'll sit down with my coach and see what we decide. Going to train in the morning tomorrow then training back in the afternoon hard and heavy. Still no sides from combining the deca and tren and still only taking arimidex at this point. That's about all for today guys, if I'm missing anything that you guys would like to know or have questions about just ask, I'll be more than happy to reply. I'll be back tomorrow guys, thanks for following, I appreciate it!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Update day 73
Day 38 on tren
Day 17 on deca

Weight 272.4
Up .6 from yesterday

Hey fellas how's it going. Here's the log for today, it'll prolly be short and sweet. Today trained some chest this morning and back this evening. Went up in everything as always, was able to pull 565 for a good 7 reps on dead lifts. I'm starting to notice that my skin is a little oily, especiallg on my arms particularly from my elbow up, which would explain why I'm breaking out on my upper arms. Also a little bit of pimples on my upper back and chest here and there. Other than that no other sides that I'm experiencing as of now so thats great. This is my last week of tren so I'm excited to see the difference in gains for me between tren and deca. Plan on training arms in the morning tomorrow then shoulders in the evening. Sleep is still great, some nights I sweat a little more than others but I don't think its due to the tren because I'm generally hot all the time any way. Appetite is definently increasing these past couple days, not sure if its from the deca or just from working out twice a day now. That's about all for today bro's, please let me know if there's anything I'm missing that y'all would like to see or know. Thanks for following guys and continue too if you would, appreciate it!

Update day 74
Day 39 on tren
Day 18 on deca

Weight 269.4
Down 3 from yesterday

What's up guys, as you can see I'm down from yesterday and quite a bit actually, not to sure why this is but we'll see how tomorrow plays out. Had a great day today trained arms this morning, did a lot of work with fat gripz and they felt great, freaking killed my arms, its a way different feeling than just grabbing the barbell it dumbell. Then trained shoulders this afternoon hard and heavy of course. Plan on hammering some legs tomorrow morning and might take the afternoon off and just give my body a rest. Still feeling great, only a couple days of tren left so trying to make the best of them. Then its 9 weeks of test and deca to finish this cycle up. No other sides that I can think of right now other than the ones I've mentioned. Appetite has gone up lately as I said then other day and today it was through then roof, felt like I could eat anything in sight. Shoot I need too if I'm having trouble gaining eating what I'm eating. That's about it for today bro's I'll be back for sure tomorrow to answer any questions and reply back. Please take a look at the pics if you haven't and critique them if you would. Thanks for following and continue too please, appreciate it!

Update day 75
Day 40 on tren
Day 19 on deca

Weight 269.6
Up .2 from yesterday

Hey guys, here's the log for today, Probably won't be to long. Trained some legs this morning and then took off this afternoon just for some rest time. Legs are already killing me right now, and one thing I'll say is that all cycle long the pumps have been amazing right from the first set, no matter what body part. Starting to get some more pimples here and there, mainly on my upper back and trap area. Little bit on my arms and face but nothing to bad. Skin is a little oily also. This whole week I have been sweating pretty good during my sleep, not sure if its due to the tren since its already about the 6th week and it's barely starting or just from the deca and tren combined. Even when I take a 2 or so hour nap during the day I'm sweating pretty good when I wake up. Really trying to push my weight up there but man its tough right now, had some pasta and chicken tonight instead of ground beef and rice so hopefully that helps. Plan on training some arms either tomorrow or Sunday just whenever I feel ready to hit it. I've been crazy sore these past couple weeks since I've been hitting it twice a day but hopefully it'll be worth it. That's about it for today guys, hit me up with any questions you may have or any advice with anything you'd have for me. Thanks for following guys and I'll be back tomorrow! Keep following along got about 9 weeks left, appreciate it!

Update day 76
Day 41 on tren
Day 19 on deca

Weight 270.2
Up .6 from yesterday

Hey guys, tomorrow marks the final day on tren and I have been nothing less than amazed with it! As you can see I should finally hit 270 tomorrow for my weekly weigh in and I'm stoked about that. I'm loving the vascularity and hardness that tren has giving me and am anxious to see how much that changes with the upcoming weeks. Didn't train today took the day completely off, had to work from 1-6 but other than that just chilled, rested and ate. Tomorrow I plan to go train some arms hard and heavy! Still no other problems, everything is going fine and dandy with no complaints at all. Gonna have some banana pudding here in a little bit to finish off the day lol. Got 9 weeks left of this cycle I believe after tomorrow so hoping for mid 280's even 290 could be realistic so we'll see. Really looking forward to doing a show a cutting down. I have never used aas during a show prep I have always done that naturally with some OTC fat burners, yohimbine, diet and cardio so really looking forward to how much of a difference this contest prep will make with the use of aas. That's about it for today bro's not much more to update on for today. Thanks for following guys and please continue to! Appreciate it as always!

Update day 77
Day 42 on tren
Day 21 on deca

Weight 270.0
Up 3.0 from last Sunday

What's up guys, as you can see I'm up three pounds this Sunday from last Sunday and finally in the 270's so I'm pumped about that. Kinda sad as today was my last pin of tren but I know I'll be adding it in again for sure! As of right now it looks like I'm going to be running another bulking cycle after this one and pct of course. Then going to be shooting for a show in late fall early winter, possibly the Excalibur in California during December but nothing is set in stone yet. Took some new pics today and I'll be posting this if y'all would like, just let me know. No training today took an off day again so tomorrow I'll be training shoulders in the morning and legs in the afternoon. 9 more weeks left of this cycle, so hoping I can average at least 2 pounds a week for the remainder of this. Adding some more protein to my diet so right now I'm pushing 500 a day, hopefully that'll keep me gaining as you guys know its been tough for me the past couple weeks. Thats about it for today bro's. Let me know if I'm missing anything or if there's something y'all would like to know. Thanks for following guys I appreciate it!

It sounds like your body won't grow anymore with those calories, have a weight gainer shake before bed. Up the cals and and carbs the the scale will keep moving. If your still doing two sessions a day... Man that's crazy, drop a session every other training day an see how that works. But I've been following great thread your an animal!

Top Bottom