Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/deca/tren log with sdrol kickstart

****PICS****
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=adg5qq&s=5#.Url6FdNlDFo

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2h6ulaq&s=5

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2f067oi&s=5

*let me know what y'all think so critique away please!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Not judging you...very far from this man you shit are so nice to follow! But by looking at your pics i would ,if i was you and by the type of shape that I prefer, Add some tricep AND your lower peck. I know you said your pecs was your weakness but i would work harder on it! And please next time can you give a pics of when you flex the tri?:p. Great fkn job on that cycle!

Update day 79
Day 23 on deca

Weight 271.6
Up 1.2 from yesterday

What's up guys, log for today is probably gonna be short and sweet. First of all I want to say thanks for all the replies I have gotten back from posting my pics, that's what I want from this log so thanks to all of you and those of you following. Today was a good day, no training in the morning and probably won't be training twice a day anymore. Trained chest and tri's this afternoon and it was great, went up on bench by 20 pounds for the same amount of reps as last week. I'm going to start training arms twice a week, especially focusing in tris. I'll be training chest and tris on Tuesday then back and bi's and Wednesday, then arms together on Saturday. I really feel as if my biceps over power my tris at this point. My arms are good size but there mainly all biceps so if I can just get my tris to grow I feel my arms will just take off. Felt great today, had some pizza tonight for dinner as well. I won't be able to weigh in the mornings until Saturday because I'm at my parents for Christmas and the scale they have is the kind that you can step on 3 different times and get 3 different readings so I'll just wait until I'm back at my place on my scale on Saturday. I'm anxious to see what this holiday food will do to my weight, I'm thinking I'll lose a couple pounds just because at some meals I won't be sticking to my diet but we'll see. Still experiencing no other sides other than the ones I have mentioned previously. That's about it for today guys. Like I said, thanks to all of y'all that are commenting and replying back with your input, I love to hear it! Thanks for following and continue to guys, I appreciate it!

Not judging you...very far from this man you shit are so nice to follow! But by looking at your pics i would ,if i was you and by the type of shape that I prefer, Add some tricep AND your lower peck. I know you said your pecs was your weakness but i would work harder on it! And please next time can you give a pics of when you flex the tri?:p. Great fkn job on that cycle!

Thanks for the reply bro. Yea I know my chest is lagging at this point and it always has been. I'm hammering it hard bro, and I'll really start focusing on the lower portion more now that you said that. My tri's are also lagging a little, my biceps just over power my arms so it takes away from my tri's I'm gonna start hammering them twice a week from now on to see how that helps. And for sure bro I'll put up a pic of a side tri for ya! Thanks and thanks for following!

Your quads look fuxcking monstrous

Thanks brotha! There deffinently one of my strong points, I always get people telling me they look huge and you don't see that a lot with taller guys just because our legs are so damn long lol. I train the hell out of them and put my feet close together on majority of exercises to really focus on that outer sweep. Thanks for the reply bro and thanks for following

Thanks for the reply bro. Yea I know my chest is lagging at this point and it always has been. I'm hammering it hard bro, and I'll really start focusing on the lower portion more now that you said that. My tri's are also lagging a little, my biceps just over power my arms so it takes away from my tri's I'm gonna start hammering them twice a week from now on to see how that helps. And for sure bro I'll put up a pic of a side tri for ya! Thanks and thanks for following!

Heard that to have a balanced arm, your tri should be 2/3 of it... 1/3 for the bi's!!

Update day 80
Day 24 on deca

Merry Christmas guys, hope everybody's was great! My day was great, ate tons of food and spent it with family so I couldn't ask for anything more. No training today, so tomorrow I'll probably be training some back and bi's hard and heavy. Really anxious to see what all this food does to my weight this come Sunday, I hate about 4 plates today throughout the whole day of everything, turkey, dressing, potatoes, macaroni, rolls and more. Still feeling great with no regrets as of yet! I'm already looking forward to cutting down to see how I'll look, although that won't be for a long while because I just want to pack on muscle so I'll be able to compete with the big dawgs in super heavies, especially at my height I'm already at a disadvantage. Really trying to hammer my tri's right now because I feel once they start firing full force my arm growth will just take off, it already has grown to this point but I just feel majority of that is bicep. Not much more to update on for today guys, just overall a good and pretty chill day of relaxing, eating and hanging with family. If I missed anything let me know guys and I'll be sure to get back to you as I always do. Thanks for following and I hope y'all continue to. Appreciate it!

Update day 81
Day 25 on deca

Hey guys, here's the log for today. Diet was spot on other than a small piece of lemon bars. Trained some shoulders and Tris and man my strength was up again! I was able to do the 115's on db military press for sets of 10 and then a set of 6. Also on tris my strength was up, and man I had the greatest pump I've ever had on tris today. I don't know if it was from the deca or just all the food, mainly carbs, I had yesterday or what but right off the bat they were so pumped I couldn't even fully straighten my arm. Leaving the parents house tomorrow and heading back home so I'll have a weight for y'all guys on Saturday and pics on Sunday for sure. Plan on training tomorrow, Saturday and possibly Sunday if my body feels up to it. Tomorrow I'll probably hit chest and maybe a little bi's. Still feeling great and loving the strength gains and definently the mass gains I'm making. I'm thinking I'll take some new measurements this Sunday as well because it has been a while since I've done that. Welp guys that's about it for today. I'll be back tomorrow for sure. Hope y'all all had a good Christmas and thanks for following guys. Appreciate it!

Top Bottom