Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/deca/tren log with sdrol kickstart

Update day 81
Day 25 on deca

Hey guys, here's the log for today. Diet was spot on other than a small piece of lemon bars. Trained some shoulders and Tris and man my strength was up again! I was able to do the 115's on db military press for sets of 10 and then a set of 6. Also on tris my strength was up, and man I had the greatest pump I've ever had on tris today. I don't know if it was from the deca or just all the food, mainly carbs, I had yesterday or what but right off the bat they were so pumped I couldn't even fully straighten my arm. Leaving the parents house tomorrow and heading back home so I'll have a weight for y'all guys on Saturday and pics on Sunday for sure. Plan on training tomorrow, Saturday and possibly Sunday if my body feels up to it. Tomorrow I'll probably hit chest and maybe a little bi's. Still feeling great and loving the strength gains and definently the mass gains I'm making. I'm thinking I'll take some new measurements this Sunday as well because it has been a while since I've done that. Welp guys that's about it for today. I'll be back tomorrow for sure. Hope y'all all had a good Christmas and thanks for following guys. Appreciate it!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

What is your tri' workout..im looking for one ahah :). And man gj for the 115' military press

Update day 82
Day 26 on deca

Hey guys, finally made it back to my place so I'll have a weight for y'all in the morning. Jumped on it this evening and weighed around the same as I always do during the day so I'm thinking I didn't gain too much if any. Glad to be back home now though so I can get back in my routine of the gym and my diet. Didn't train today as I was on the road all day but definently training back at my home gym tomorrow. Still no other sides to report of at the moment everything is still going as planned and I'm loving it with no regrets at all. I'll have new pics for y'all on Sunday and a weekly weigh in for sure. Sorry for the short update for today guys but there's not much for me to say, I'll be back tomorrow with more to update on as I'll train and have a weight for y'all. Thanks for following bro's and continue to please. Appreciate it!

Update day 83
Day 27 on deca

Weight 273.4

What's up guys, finally got a weight for y'all this morning and I'm about 2 pounds up from Monday so I'm loving that. My weight tomorrow will be my weekly weigh in so thats really the one that matters. Feeling great right now, I'm feeling like my muscles are really full and tight right now. I'm not feeling too bloated at all or very much water weight for that matter. Appetite has been through the roof lately as well. Trained chest and bi's today and the pump was insane on bi's! I'm thinking this deca is just causing some insane pumps right now. Strength was up a little today as well, didn't go up in weight on anything but did add a couple more reps than last week so that's always a plus. Loving everything so far, I'm loving how I'm feeling hard and tight right now, especially in my legs, arms, back and chest. I still have lines in my hams and quads and I'm sitting at 273 so thats great. Will have some new pics for y'all tomorrow and any other updates that me and my coach discuss. That's about it for today guys. Keep following along! Appreciate it!

Update day 84
Day 28 on deca

Weight 271.4
Up 1.4 from last Sunday

Hey guys, as you can see I'm up 1.4 pounds from last Sunday so not too bad. Really feeling full and tight right now so I'm loving that! Planned on taking some new measurements today but I guess I misplaced my measuring tape somewhere so I'll have to get a new one. Really trying to bring up my arms (mainly tri's), chest and back width right now as I feel those are my lagging points. The only bad part about being so tall is having 19" arms and they still look small. Today I trained back and then touched up a little on tris just to get some blood in there. This past week my pumps have really been intense and more so then any other week so I'm thinking its definently the deca as this is the end of the 4th week on it. Got legs tomorrow so I'm already thinking about that. No more two a days right now. It didn't have anything to do with me not feeling like I was recovering in time or anything like that its just not really optimal right now for my goals of trying to add as much mass as possible. Still no other sides to report on at this time, everything is in the clear and I'm loving every bit of it. I know I've said this before but I'm way excited for this upcoming prep because I have never done a contest prep while using aas so I'm excited to see what changes that brings, especially with how much muscle I'll be able to keep while prepping. That's about it for today guys. If I missed anything or if there's anything y'all have questions about please feel free to ask. Thanks for following and continue to! Appreciate it!

PS. Pics are uploading now and will be linked on here once there done.

Update day 85
Day 29 on deca

Weight 273.2
Up 1.8 from yesterday

What's up fellas. Log will probably be fairly short for today. Trained some legs this afternoon and was able to get some new PR's on squats with 545 for 3x8,6,5 then dropped down to 315 for sets of 3x15,12,12. That was the first exercise for legs and man my legs were beyond pumped they looked like freaking balloons there was so much blood in there. Diet was on point today with a couple of home made mass gainer shakes thrown between meals. Really loving the way I'm looking right now, especially for an all out bulk. Feel tight and hard, muscles are feeling round and full and growing like a weed at this point so no complaints there. Plan on training chest tomorrow and gonna hit tris a tad at the end just to get some blood and nutrients flowing in there. Gonna try some reverse grip bench press tomorrow as I've read it really targets the upper portion of the chest so I'm gonna give it a shot. That's about it for today guys. I posted the link up to the pics yesterday so let me know what y'all think. Thanks for following and continue to if you will. Appreciate it!

Update day 87
Day 31 on deca

Weight 275.0
Up 1.8 from Monday

What's up guys. Sorry I couldn't get an update for tomorrow, we lost power and I didn't have internet until the next day do I wasn't ever able to get on and update. Started putting on some weight again as I've upped my protein, carbs and fats by adding in a homemade mass gainer shake 2 times a day between my regular meals. Trained back and a little bi's today and it was great! Really trying to hammer my lats and get them wider right now because there a little behind on that aspect. One think I've noticed is that when doing pulldown movements I feel them a lot more when I do close grip or v-grip pulldowns rather than wide grip. I've heard this is how it is for a lot of taller people with long arms because they simply aren't able to bring the bar down all the way to their chest because there shoulder blades touch before there arms do because there longer, so now I'm doing close grip or v-grip pull downs instead of wide to see how that affects my width growth. Plan on training shoulders tomorrow, really trying to get that cap on there so really going to focus on side lateral movements. Going to start doing a couple exercises for bi's and the end of my back workout and a couple exercises for tri's at the end of my chest workout in addition to my usual arm workout to really try and create some growth there and match them with the rest of my upper body. Still loving everything as usual at this point with no regrets! Really noticing the pumps are amazing that I'm getting I'm guessing from the deca since they didn't start until this week which would be the 4th week on deca. Thats about it for today guys I'll be back tomorrow for sure for the update. Thanks for following and continue to. Appreciate it!

Update day 88
Day 32 on deca

Weight 273.4
Down 1.6 from yesterday

What's up guys. Log for today will probably be fairly short and sweet. Trained some shoulders today and really tried to focus on lateral movements to really hit the side delts. Finished off the workout with cable laterals and did about a 5 second negative on every rep and man it tore my shoulders up, it was a great pump. Switched it up a little and added in some behind the neck shoulders press and really liked that movement, felt it in a different place than I feel regular shoulder press. If you're able to do that movement I'd definently give it go. Plan on training some arms tomorrow hard and heavy of course, with added focus on my triceps since there lagging a tad behind my biceps. No other side effects as of yet, hair loss has stopped since I dropped the tren so that's a good thing and something that I can expect now when I run tren. Weight gain isn't going up to much at this point but I'm noticing I'm really feeling out, and looking nice and full and round and also feeling tight and hard so definently still making changes at this point in the mirror just not so much on the scale. That's about it for today guys, I'll be back tomorrow. Thanks for following guys. Appreciate it!

Update day 89
Day 32 on deca

Weight 273.4

What's up guys, here's the log for yesterday. Trained arms yesterday and I murdered them and it was a hell of a workout, I'm destined to create some growth in my arms. Tri's are lagging a little more than bi's so I started off with them then went to bi's. Still having trouble at gaining weight at this point and that's kind of surprising to me seeing how I'm on deca and this is the fourth week of it. Still going to ride it out till Sunday then adjust my diet accordingly. I'm sure me and my coach will change some things up so I'll be posting my new diet up when we come up with it. Right now I'm having a carton of eggs whites, so 100g worth of protein, and 2 cups of oats for breakfast. Then 3 meals of 10oz chicken and 2 cups of white rice and 2 tbsp of peanut butter. Then post workout shake with 100g of carbs and 25g protein with added bcaa's, creatine and glutamine, then one more meal of 10oz chicken and 2 cups white rice then lastly my last meal of the day is usually burger and fries or steak and fries or even pizza just whatever I'm feeling. So around 360p/600c/45f without my last meal of the day. If anyone has any input or anything on my diet let me know I'd love to hear it. Taking an off day today and possibly tomorrow since I've hit it the last five days. I'll be back later for my log for today guys. Thanks for following and please continue to! Appreciate it!

Top Bottom