Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/deca/tren log with sdrol kickstart

TheTank25

What's up guys, first post here but not new to aas. This is my 3rd cycle. First cycle was test only, then second cycle was test and deca. Now taking the plunge and going with tren. I hope to have massive gains with this cycle, I am one week post show so I'm should have considerate gains from rebound and stay fairly lean, although I'm not worried about staying too lean just going for straig mass. Let me know what you think and stay along for the journey, ill be doing a complete log and try hard to post daily updates. This is actually day 5 I will be starting my log with day 1 was Monday, the weight I will be listing below is starting weight from day 1. Will be posting pictures throughout cycle.

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 225.2
Bf: 8.2%

Cycle
WKS 1-16. TEST C 750MG/WKLY- on m/w/f @ 250mg
WKS 5-16. DECA 400mg//WKLY
WKS 11-16. TREN A 300MG/WKLY- on m/w/f @ 100mg
WKS 1-16. ARIMIDEX 1MG EOD
WKS 1-4. SUPERDROL 30mg 2 PILLS DAILY AM/PM

Diet

MEAL 1: 16oz egg whites (50g pro ) 3 packets flavored oats ( 90g carb ) 2 tbs olive oil ( 28g fat )

MEAL 2: 8 oz chicken breast ( 40g pro ) 1 cup white rice ( 50g carbs )

MEAL 3: SAME AS MEAL 2

MEAL 4: 2 scoops whey iso ( 50g pro ), 3 packets flavored oats ( appx 90g carbs ) 2 tbs olive oil ( 28g fat ) 1 apple or banana

MEAL 5: 5 whole eggs ( 30g pro, 25g fat ) 3 packets flavored oats ( 90g carbs )

MEAL 6: 6 oz 80/20 ground beef ( 45g pro, 30g fat ) 1/2 cup white rice ( 25g carb )

TOTALS- 255g pro/ 395g carb/ 111g fat

Will be increasing carbs each week.

I will update later tonight with my log for today. Let me know what y'all think and your opinions.

End of day 5.

Weight in the a.m. 228.6 (+3.4)

*one thing I do want to say about my weight is that my weights given on mon-fri are going to be a couple pounds heavier than the ones given for sat & sun because I go to work very early and weigh at 4 a.m. Mon-fri and on sat and sun I weigh around 9 a.m. so there is a 5 hour difference there which entitles I will weigh a couple pounds less after those 5 hours. I will gauge my weekly progress on my weight change from sun to sun to keep everything accurate.

On with the log for today, well as stated today was day 5 of my test as superdrol cycle the first week of 4, after that I will drop the sdrol and add in deca. Today was the first day I experienced the all knowing "back pumps" everyone talks about from the sdrol and let's just say they were far from pleasant, and to top it off today was back day so that made it even worse. My workout was great and intense as hell and noticed my bi's and forearms being pumped to the max although I was training back. My appetite has gone through the roof and am as hungry as a horse though I will stay on the diet I listed in my first post for week 1 and then add some more carbs for week 2 beginning Monday. I have a feeling I'm going to experience some night sweats tonight I'm not sure if that's a side of sdrol but my body temp is definantly hotter and my body is soaked just laying here typing this, which is very unusual. I think that's all I have to say for today, sides are mild so far with no signs of gyno, lethargy or my libido. I am not very gyno prone but still will be taking arimidex at 1mg EOD just to be on the safe side. Will keep everyone posted for the next 16 weeks. Look forward to it! Ask questions and let me known what y'all think and give me some thoughts and your input!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Really like the log but wheres your caber/prami bro? I really hope you didnt forget that, youre running 2 19nor

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness

Good question, I have prami on hand for the first 4 weeks and will take if needed then will begin prami at .5mg EOD once I begin week 5 with test and DECA, then if needed I will begin .5 ed during week 11 when I add in tren.

Day 6

Today's log is gonna be short and sweet. My weight surprisingly this morning was 230.2 which is up 5 pounds from day 1. Strength was great today, had bi's and tri's and the pump was insane. Still feeling no sides from either test or sdrol so that's good there. Tomorrow marks one week for this cycle so should have a good weight increase for week 1. Keep following, will update tomorrow with weekly weight, and also will be taking pics and measurements tomorrow to compare to each week. Give me your input or advice on anything I look forward to hearing it.

Good question, I have prami on hand for the first 4 weeks and will take if needed then will begin prami at .5mg EOD once I begin week 5 with test and DECA, then if needed I will begin .5 ed during week 11 when I add in tren.

Start your prami at a lower dose, (.10). Trust me. Some bros hit .5 out of the gates and they hate life.

Definitely recommend caber/prami with the deca and tren, I did an experiment with test, deca, and tren and trust me u don't wanna not have it bc it got bad pretty quickly for me. I know everyone reacts differently, but I've always heard negative things with the 2 19- nors so wanted to see for myself and yeah I won't mix the 2 again, not saying it can't be done. This is just from personal experience...good luck! Like the log so far, very curious to see the end result.

You need much more protein
Youre already 225+ and will need around 400 grams daily protein. Tren demands it
Run the tren at EOD at minimum. 50mg/ED is optimal for less sides and stable blood levels
Wait till that tren hits you like a freight train rob

Top Bottom