Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/deca/tren log with sdrol kickstart

Update day 70
Day 35 on tren
Day 14 on deca

Weight 267.0
Up 1 lb from last Sunday

What's up guys, today's my weekly weigh in and as you can see I'm only up one pound from last week. If you guys would see how much I'm eating right now you wouldn't believe it, im at 450p/750c/150f for around 6200 cal. Gonna get with my coach and see if were gonna change anything up diet wise this next week. Took pics today and I'll put the link to them at the bottom of this post for everyone to see, please provide me with your critiques and advice, I'd love to hear it! Today was an off day so just chilled and ate all day, it was a great day. One more week of tren then just test and DECA till the end. This is only the beginning of week 3 on deca so by late this week and next week I should be noticing the effects of it, it'll work out perfect as tren will be out of my system by then. Gonna train some shoulders and bi's in the morning tomorrow then legs in the evening.

***pics***

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fc8od3&s=5#.Uq6F5dNlDFo

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=x1sl&s=5

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=k1e8g4&s=5

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Wow man great pics looking very defined man! Good work and good luck eating more!! Haha

Thanks brotha! If you had to take a shot in the dark what would you guess my bf at? I know bro eating more is gonna be tough, thinking about adding cheats in to get more calories a little easier lol.

Thanks brotha! If you had to take a shot in the dark what would you guess my bf at? I know bro eating more is gonna be tough, thinking about adding cheats in to get more calories a little easier lol.

Hey my guesstimate for your bf would be about 13.5-14%. Maybe a bit less depending on your body!

Also to grab more calories id recommend add an extra cheat meal a week man! Not much because your still having great progress!

Hey my guesstimate for your bf would be about 13.5-14%. Maybe a bit less depending on your body!

Also to grab more calories id recommend add an extra cheat meal a week man! Not much because your still having great progress!

Yea that's what I plan to do bro! Maybe grabbing a burger and some fries postworkout! Thanks for the reply bro!

Update day 71
Day 36 on tren
Day 15 on deca

Weight 271.0
Up 4 from yesterday

What's up guys. Start of week 11 today, so I'm officially half way through this cycle. Weight was up a little this morning so I'm liking that. Trained shoulders and bi's this morning and then legs this afternoon. Strength was up big time on legs, they were rediculously pumped the whole workout as well. Got chest tomorrow, one of my favorite days of the week. I'm loving working out right now as it seems almost every week I'm setting new PR's so it makes it fun and a competition for me to better my self. I posted pics up yesterday so if you could would y'all take a look at them and tell me what y'all think, I'd love to hear it! And thankyou to those who already have! I have to say I thought I would get tired of pinning everyday with the tren ace but actually it hasn't been that bad at all, I just do it before getting in the shower and it almost becomes second nature, not that bad at all. Really looking forward to this prep as I already feel I've put on more size than I ever have had so really stoked to see what I'll look like come competition day. Still no problems what so ever with the tren and deca together right now. Only things would be a little acne on my back and chest, shortness of breath when performing any type of cardio and tons and tons of sweating during the day, surprisingly none at night though. That's about all guys, so like I said if y'all don't mind taking a look at those pics and just providing your input on them I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for following and continue to. Appreciate it guys, I'll be back tomorrow.

Top Bottom