Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Terrorist sympathizers among us....

Becoming

Meat Sandwich
Platinum
So I am sitting in the library working on a paper for something...

anyways, these two dudes next to me at another computer start talking about all this muslim stuff and prophecies and all that stuff... i normally would tell them to STFU (cause I could give a shit and I am trying to do work) but I wanted to see where they would go with it...

and then they talk about how there are so many people of some particular iranian/persian ethnicity that it is inevitable that they will take over and all other groups are really the minority.....

and that there is an american dilusion that we can defeat them and it is inevitable that they will crush us...

WTF? what country am I in?

dudes I am dead serious about this.
 
dudes I wish I was kidding. this is seriously fucking disturbing.
 
Its common. I work at a college and we have Arab student associations, Palestinian student associations, etc.
They openly spout that shit. How they get away with it I really don't know. There are laws protecting them.....
 
They sound like idiots not terrorist sympathizers from the info you reported. CFZB and Goldendelicious make more sympathetic staments to terrorists than that.

So a coupla idiots believe in prophecies and are ignorant of the fact that the US spends more on defense that the rest of the world combined and muslim countries are assbackwards, they cant do anything right, their economies and educational systems are shit thats why they are so pissed off and jealous of wealthy nations
 
hamstershaver said:
kick them in the head as hard as you can, then call the fbi

That's what these fucktards need. Any time they run their mouths like that, a patriotic American should smack them upside the head as hard as they can. Furthermore, the cops (if they are called by the losers who have been smacked) should beat the fuck out of them upon arriving to the call, then high-five the patriotic American who doled out the initial beating before leaving the scene laughing.

I'm not being sarcastic here, I'm serious. If someone doesn't like my country, I feel they should get the fuck out (ATTN: Quebec seperatists). You all should feel the same.
 
Delinquent said:
report'em to the FBI

Well there are terrorist sympathizers here in the board also...and clearly they are CFZB and Goldendelicious. And believe me, is not the first time I use plan TIPS to report suspicious activities related to homeland security....I don't give a fuck. We need to push the wagon all together from the same side.
 
there everywhere people, there standing behind the slurpy machines at the your local stop and rob's. thier building mosque's in every town. thier infiltrating out society little bit by little bit. better recognize. mark my words here.
 
Top Bottom