Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Temptation

you're a fucking idiot. This is one of the least intelligent posts i've ever seen you make, and that's saying a lot.

A man, a real man, who wants a serious relationship with a woman who has children knows how important they are to her. They aren't her pets, they're fucking human beings she carried in the womb and would kill for, or die for if need be. It isn't like she has a cat who doesn't like the guy, if you can't get along with your so's children, that's a full blown deal breaker. Getting to know someone whom you intend to have a serious relationship with is step one, if they have kids, that's a close second. Avoiding their kids like they're a disease? That's the red flag, you jackass.

God damn, you are retarded, java. If you are going to continue posting, please keep googling your responses to political threads, at least those were written by credible people and worth reading. Everyone here knows what type of small, insecure piece of shit you are in real life, and by no means should anyone take relationship advice from you.

Stick to applebees and one nighters, long term just isn't your cup of tea.

Sent from my sch-i500 using elitefitness

lololollolololol!!!!!!

you're a fucking idiot. This is one of the least intelligent posts i've ever seen you make, and that's saying a lot.

A man, a real man, who wants a serious relationship with a woman who has children knows how important they are to her. They aren't her pets, they're fucking human beings she carried in the womb and would kill for, or die for if need be. It isn't like she has a cat who doesn't like the guy, if you can't get along with your so's children, that's a full blown deal breaker. Getting to know someone whom you intend to have a serious relationship with is step one, if they have kids, that's a close second. Avoiding their kids like they're a disease? That's the red flag, you jackass.

God damn, you are retarded, java. If you are going to continue posting, please keep googling your responses to political threads, at least those were written by credible people and worth reading. Everyone here knows what type of small, insecure piece of shit you are in real life, and by no means should anyone take relationship advice from you.

Stick to applebees and one nighters, long term just isn't your cup of tea.

Sent from my sch-i500 using elitefitness

+1

You're a fucking idiot. This is one of the least intelligent posts I've ever seen you make, and that's saying a lot.

A man, a real man, who wants a serious relationship with a woman who has children knows how important they are to her. They aren't her pets, they're fucking human beings she carried in the womb and would kill for, or die for if need be. It isn't like she has a cat who doesn't like the guy, if you can't get along with your SO's children, that's a full blown deal breaker. Getting to know someone whom you intend to have a serious relationship with is step one, if they have kids, that's a close second. Avoiding their kids like they're a disease? That's the red flag, you jackass.

God damn, you are retarded, java. if you are going to continue posting, please keep googling your responses to political threads, at least those were written by credible people and worth reading. Everyone here knows what type of small, insecure piece of shit you are in real life, and by no means should ANYONE take relationship advice from you.

Stick to Applebees and one nighters, long term just isn't your cup of tea.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I'll kill a fucking cat in half a second.......just sayin......

You love Texas you sumbitch

Have your kid you slacker, mine is already here!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom