Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Temptation

Beware of any man that pushes to meet your kids; That's a red flag.

You're a fucking idiot. This is one of the least intelligent posts I've ever seen you make, and that's saying a lot.

A man, a real man, who wants a serious relationship with a woman who has children knows how important they are to her. They aren't her pets, they're fucking human beings she carried in the womb and would kill for, or die for if need be. It isn't like she has a cat who doesn't like the guy, if you can't get along with your SO's children, that's a full blown deal breaker. Getting to know someone whom you intend to have a serious relationship with is step one, if they have kids, that's a close second. Avoiding their kids like they're a disease? That's the red flag, you jackass.

God damn, you are retarded, java. if you are going to continue posting, please keep googling your responses to political threads, at least those were written by credible people and worth reading. Everyone here knows what type of small, insecure piece of shit you are in real life, and by no means should ANYONE take relationship advice from you.

Stick to Applebees and one nighters, long term just isn't your cup of tea.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I would tell him to be ware of any woman that you date for year that doesn't feel comfortable introducing you to her kids. I love that you are questioning your intent with him. If I were one of his friends I would be telling him "dump that crazy broad you are never going to have a serious MUTUAL relationship with her." You better shit or get off the pot this guy may find someone more needy than you that he can rescue. So stop fucking this guy over. Either get serious or let him find someone who will. That's just fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

A year is a long time. I agree its wierd. If the dude doesn't care then it means he doesn't really want to get serious with you, or he just isn't a kid person. Both bad signs if you are thinking long term. If I was with a girl for a year and didn't know her kids, I would call that relationship just a casual friendship.

I would tell him to be ware of any woman that you date for year that doesn't feel comfortable introducing you to her kids. I love that you are questioning your intent with him. If I were one of his friends I would be telling him "dump that crazy broad you are never going to have a serious MUTUAL relationship with her." You better shit or get off the pot this guy may find someone more needy than you that he can rescue. So stop fucking this guy over. Either get serious or let him find someone who will. That's just fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Jesus Christ.

Lemme give you a little insight on the situation. My boys watched while their father got physically and verbally abusive with me. They even had a little taste of it themselves. They are dealing with some trauma. I will not push a man on them and I don't give a fuck what anybody says. If a man is so self centered that his needs to be put infront of my kids then he can get the fuck out of my life.

BlueShirt is a big guy, he's tatted with a shaved head. He looks very physically intimidating. When my boys first met him they were tense. My oldest treated him like a dangerous animal.

Some of you men say you want an independent woman. But when you're faced with one you have no idea how to handle it. I've always been honest with him and ive always been loyal. I don't complain about stupid shit and I treat him really well.

If you want to advise your friends to find a needy bitch, have at it. But I have news for you...codependency is not a mature and mutual relationship. It's fuckin sick.

And he first met them about 6 months in. He and I together decided they needed more time. He has been where my kids are at and I think that's why he has been so patient.

A year is a long time. I agree its wierd. If the dude doesn't care then it means he doesn't really want to get serious with you, or he just isn't a kid person. Both bad signs if you are thinking long term. If I was with a girl for a year and didn't know her kids, I would call that relationship just a casual friendship.

This relationship started out super slow. It didn't get serious for several months.

I absolutely get why you want to wait to introduce BS to your kids until you clearly understand the future you want with him. It's not fair to your kids to bring guys in and out of their lives.

At the same time, you've had a year to get to know this guy. Maybe seeing Big T was a sign that it's time to decide what you want from all of this.

I'm guessing bs wants to get to know your kids because he wants to take things to the next level and he cares about you and the things (or people) you care about. That's great. But 1year is a good time to start evaluating whether or not he's a good fit for you and more importantly your kids.

I don't think you should immediately bring him in and start calling him dad. But if you are serious about the relationship you need to see how he really is with your kids. See how he is with them for longer periods of time. See how comfortable they are on their own with him without you in the same room. See whether or not he is the right man for them and for you.

Basically, you've had a year to decide if he's right for you. If you think he is, now it's time to start seeing if he's right for your kids.

I absolutely get why you want to wait to introduce BS to your kids until you clearly understand the future you want with him. It's not fair to your kids to bring guys in and out of their lives.

At the same time, you've had a year to get to know this guy. Maybe seeing Big T was a sign that it's time to decide what you want from all of this.

I'm guessing bs wants to get to know your kids because he wants to take things to the next level and he cares about you and the things (or people) you care about. That's great. But 1year is a good time to start evaluating whether or not he's a good fit for you and more importantly your kids.

I don't think you should immediately bring him in and start calling him dad. But if you are serious about the relationship you need to see how he really is with your kids. See how he is with them for longer periods of time. See how comfortable they are on their own with him without you in the same room. See whether or not he is the right man for them and for you.

Basically, you've had a year to decide if he's right for you. If you think he is, now it's time to start seeing if he's right for your kids.

I agree.

He's not the kind of guy that wears his heart on his sleeve. I wasn't sure of how he felt about me until recently. Since then we have had a weekly movie night with the boys. My youngest likes him. I also think he would be a very good example to my boys. He is gonna go to my family's house for Thanksgiving. But there is still a long way to go.

And you're right. What happened with Big T made me realize I could be faced with an old crush, but I still want my BlueShirt guy.

Top Bottom