Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Temptation

just...v

High End Bro
Platinum
I was at BlueShirt's house on Saturday watching the fights. It was about 4 of his friends, I was the only girl. Which is usually my scene except one of his friends gets on my nerves. And BlueShirt and I had been kinda arguing all day.

So my girl calls and says she and the chicks are at a bar watching the fights and why don't I come on down. When I get there I see that some old guy friends are there. One is this super sweet type...lets call him Mr. Big T.

Now Big T had this ridiculously jealous girlfriend the entire time I've known him. I thought this was sad cause he is a very kind and respectful guy. Anyway, he and I fall easy into conversation and I find out that he and Ms. Jelly have broken up more than six months ago. And toward the end of the night he admits to me that he is real sorry I met BlueShirt, cause he has had a crush on me for close to five years.

I'm thinking holy shit, cause I've had a crush on him too. He is the perfect combo of super hot minus the arrogance and very responsible and sweet. He has no kids but has dated women who have. And I know unlike Mr BlueShirt he tends to be a little more open about his feelings.

So what do I do?

I'm sitting there thinking about how yummi this guy is and I've wanted to be with him for a really long time. I know that Big T would want something long term. He and I have a great time together and we are super compatible. I've only been dating BlueShirt for a year. He barely knows my boys...

I don't share my thoughts with Big T. I tell him how flattered I am, I get up and go home to BlueShirt.

I still got Big T on my mind, but why complicate an already complicated situation?

are you afraid to leave what's comfy for new territory...?

You have been looking for a reason to get rid of blue shirt.
You just don't want to feel guilty because now this other guy is available.
So go ahead and buck up. Tell blue shirt things are moving too fast and you just want a few weeks to think about things.
It will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I feel like BlueShirt has been with me thru a lot of crap. I wouldn't call our relationship comfy cause I have a real fear of him getting sick of my drama and leaving. He is sexy on several levels, smart, funny and treats me like a queen.

If I were gonna move on to Big T, how do I know I wouldn't have the same fears and be in the same place in another year?

you don't.

unfortunately in situations like this, you won't know unless you go for it

toss-a-coin-large-image.jpg

Top Bottom