Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taraxatone and pre-show Carb Up

Apparently glucometers aren't that accurate. Lyle McDonald had some real problems with his when he was doing BodyOpus - I think he eventually decided there wasn't any point in using it.

funny.... I should've kept the damn reciept !!! oh well. This is kind of dangerous for diabetics though. Isn't it?
I couldn't get my ketostix to register any color because I have been peeing way too much as my water intake is tremendous.... 3 gallons/day.

Any ways... I have just broken my ketosis anyway and did my 2hr. total body carb depletion workout and started my carb up. Oh my... Sugar tastes so good after 0 carbs for 3 days straight.

I have a question... I am planning on using dried apples for the rest of my carb up. They are extremely low glycemic... 29GI. Loaded with potassium and have sodium in them also. I don't even need to mess with adding sodium to get a good carb up. What do you guys think??

akram

Top Bottom