Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking a week off? Good/bad?

Xtreme2001

After reading many posts about this, I'm just wondering if it's wise to take a week off from training. I finished my last cycle about 2months ago and have been training hard ever since. I will be starting up a new cycle within 3 weeks.

Should I give my body a rest for this week and then give it all I got once my break time is over until i hit the cycle? Is it a smart choice?

every couple months, it's definately good to give your body a rest from the gym. Take a week off, and when you get back change up your routine. This should shock some growth into your muscles.

whodaman said:
every couple months, it's definately good to give your body a rest from the gym. Take a week off, and when you get back change up your routine. This should shock some growth into your muscles.

Wise words

i'm taking a week off from lifting this week... ok i did legs monday... but my shoulder has been killing me... so i may only go again friday and do arms and see how the shoulder does... i believe in a week off every 3 months or so, i think it does shock the system a bit. I also believe in a week of non diet eating... oh wait that's every week for me :)

Rich

anytime i take a week off and then haed back to the gym it seems like i am stronger than before the break. i think it just gets you motivated to go back because u missed a week.

yes,go off for a week and rest up.........then start hitting it again. your body always needs a break now and then.

Top Bottom