Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

take a look at my pics and tell me what my diet should be like!!

blown93302

ok, first of all, im sorry if everyone is sick of seeing these pics of myself. i just wanted to post them one last time in the diet board and see what you bros have to say. i know i have to bulk, so here is the question. should i just eat everything i see, or should i still "diet" with complex carbs, high protein? i have made good gains in the past few months, and i am planning a bulking cycle this fall/winter. so tell me what you guys think. also, i really would love to keep my abs showing at least a little because i have worked very hard to get them where they are. thanks guys!!

week4winnyanavarside.jpg

week4winnyanavarfront.jpg

week4winnyanavarback.jpg

you and I are prolly in the department although you're a little more bulked the me. Even though you're bulking, you'll get much better results eating consciously rather than eating "whatever". Here's a possibility: try a 45/35/20 or a 45/30/25 diet (c/p/f, of course)

1. Oatmeal (not instant flavored), a fruit, protein shake (Nature's Best Isopure is my choice), 1 tablespoon flax oil, 6 egg whites/1 yolk

2. Cottage cheese with some Grape Nuts or some other high fiber/very low sugar cereal (tastes better than you think); try some peanut butter or almonds here too (just a little if you find yourself hungry)

3. Chicken/tuna/real fish sandwich (good amount of meat, though), a fruit (this meal should be before the workout i guess)

4. Immediately after the workout, drink a protein shake (Isopure, again)...this is just until you get home or whatever

5. Once you're home and can eat, eat chicken breat/lean beef/tuna Try to get some olive oil into this meal, by maybe cooking the meat or mixing it in with pasta or brown rice (remember, this will be your last meal with a decent amount of carbs)

6. Kidney beans (1 cup) , (i like to boil some chicken meat and make a sandwich to add to this meal (1/2 to 1 cup shredded chicken), but you can eat any pretty lean meat)

8. Before bed, take 1 tablespoon of flax seed oil and try 1/2 cup of cottage cheese

I'm guessing 3300 calories would be great for you , and remember that you might want to cook the meats in those sandwiches in some olive oil or something. If you don't and you don't reach 20% fat, you might just want to take a table spoon of flax,fish, or olive oil. Watch out for sugars.

This is not a CKD diet or anything, just a standard, tried and true diet for bulking. Ideally, you'd like to gain about 2 pounds a month (you can be sure it'll be lean if you eat this stuff), so add more food if you aren't gaining this much. Hope this helps

I dosn't seem like enough. I say eat heavier but pound out the cardio. Four normal meals a day w/ a couple scoops of protien before bed time is a better way to "bulk" IMO.

Although I agree that you should eat "clean" as abrocketsfan suggested, I agree with minion that you should be packing in more calories (maybe around 4000-4500 per day). Don't worry too much about eating completely clean, you are an ectomorph (same with me), and our metabolisms take care of most saturated fats and carbohydrates pretty quickly. Just make sure you are packing down a lot of protein per day (a good amount is about 1.5x your body weight in pounds).

Make sure you are drinking a lot of water, too. About a gallon a day. That equates to approximately 16 8oz. glasses.

From your pics you look like the type of guy who can eat anything and not get fat.... Therefore you MUST eat major amounts of proteins..remember protein is tha only element that has NITROGEN in it, without nitrogen there is no growth. 50% protein, 30% carbs 20% fat, should be your breakdown.

Eat at least 4500 calories a day. It's gonna be hard, no doubt. PLANNING is the key. You're going to have to do some extreme things if you want extreme results. Take Protein Powder everwhere u go, keep a couple buckets in your car along with a couple shaker cups. Keep a can opener handy along with mayonaise and tuna when you go out, get a lil backpack to store the shit in. Tha night before, pre pack 2 or 3 steak sandwiches with you, at least 10oz of meat in each.
Keep yourself well hyrdated with H20. Train Heavy, that's a given. Food is the most important thing though. But like is said bro, do whatever it takes, your friends might think you're weird but who gives a fuck. You'll loook 40x better than there asses. Girls will think your nuts but will be on your nuts at tha same time. Eventually tha people around you will start to respect your determination and even help you out.

Try to hit 400grams of protein daily. 300 grams of carbs, and 100grams of fat, (unsaturated) (eat flaxseed oil with most of your meals).

It's really simple to grow, people complicate a lot of shit. It's hard, it aint easy, but it's simple. You just got to plan everything out and keep count of your daily protein intake.

Good luck dude.

CrumCake

You tell him to eat 4500 cals a day, but your carb/protein/fat breakdown equals 3700 cals. Thought I'd give blown a heads up.

EAT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. YOU HAVE A FAST METABOLISM AND WOULD BENEFIT FROM EATING KFC AND BURGER KING AT LEAST ONCE A DAY. YOUR SADDLY MISTAKEN IF YOU THINK THE PRO'S EAT CHICKEN AND RICE ALL DAY. YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED TO WHAT THEY REALLY EAT.

i really dont think that by eating kfc and burger king that i will put on "good" weight... i dont wanna turn into a fatass!!

well, what I would do is go on a 4 month high calorie diet. No counting of calories. Just eat, eat and eat. Carb drinks, protein shakes and creatine should be staple.

Train your fucking ass off 4 days a week. Forget low volume. But still just 4 days a week.

After that 4 months, immediately eat clean with maybe 3 cheat meals a week. Judge your progress then and play with cardio as a shaping and fatburning tool.

Be a fatass for a few months...it'll pay off.

Top Bottom