Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t3/clen please help :)

amaaly

Hi!

I know this question has probably been asked a million times before but i wanted to get direct answers for myself rather than reading it off other threads.

I want to start my first t3/clen cycle but im not sure what the dosages are for a female? I've just finished a 2 week cycle of clen, so i dont kno if it would be right to start the t3/clen cycle now or if i should wait 2 weeks before starting it, i dont want to do anything stupid! The highest dosage of clen that ive taken was 80mcg.

I've also read on how the thyroid is affected by using t3 and i wanted to know if anyone had any experience with that cuz i really dont want to screw up anything in my body if the risks are high! oh and apparently the rebound when coming off t3 is bad so any info on that would be good!

Thanks!

T3 can be very effective hence why Dr. perscribe it so much for a thyroid issues. It would be well served to have your thyroid checked prior to starting a cycle to make sure there is not actuall natural problem as well as have a base line of where you are starting then testing it again after you ramped down and were of for 4 weeks make sure you thyroid went back to normal. Addiotionly if you don't already have a tight diet and training program down T3 will not really do that much if anything.

T3 needs to be ramped up slowly and then ramped back down again.
This would be a good 12 week beginer cycle
12.5 mcg week 1
25 mcg week 2
37.5 mcg week 3
50 mcg week 4-9
37.5 mcg week 10
25 mcg week 11
12.5 mcg week 12

Thanks for replying ladies!
I'm still not sure if im going to start the cycle or not cuz the thought of messing up my thyroid scares the crap out of me!lol! Although just incase i do decide to go through with it, ive already checked my thyroid function and its normal.
I've been trying to keep my diet clean, but im back home for xmas holidays so i screwed up by giving into the temptation of the delicious but deathly arabic sweets! My family likes to feed me when im with them cuz i dont get that kind of food back in england! I've actually had so much sugar and carbs im disgusted with myself. To make matters worse i dont have a gym membership here so have 2 make do with a few dumbells and resistance bands and it doesnt really feel like im working out. So far ive gained about 5 pounds in a week, and im short so it shows on me and its hard for me to lose weight even if it is a couple of pounds. I'll have to try real damn hard to resist the sweets! Other than that ive been eating lots of veg and protein, but the sugary stuff just messes up everything.

I have a question about body fat percentage though. I have an omron BF% scale, the hand held one, and when i use that it tells me im between 23-25%. But at home we have a digital scale (the brand is microlife, dont know if theyre well known or not) that measures ur weight body fat percentage as well as H2O percentage, and that tells me im 19-20%. Im confused as to which one is more reliable? Also, the normal digital scales i have give me a weight thats a kilo more than the microlife one, so i dont know which one of these i should trust either!

Thanks for replying ladies!
I'm still not sure if im going to start the cycle or not cuz the thought of messing up my thyroid scares the crap out of me!lol! Although just incase i do decide to go through with it, ive already checked my thyroid function and its normal.
I've been trying to keep my diet clean, but im back home for xmas holidays so i screwed up by giving into the temptation of the delicious but deathly arabic sweets! My family likes to feed me when im with them cuz i dont get that kind of food back in england! I've actually had so much sugar and carbs im disgusted with myself. To make matters worse i dont have a gym membership here so have 2 make do with a few dumbells and resistance bands and it doesnt really feel like im working out. So far ive gained about 5 pounds in a week, and im short so it shows on me and its hard for me to lose weight even if it is a couple of pounds. I'll have to try real damn hard to resist the sweets! Other than that ive been eating lots of veg and protein, but the sugary stuff just messes up everything.

I have a question about body fat percentage though. I have an omron BF% scale, the hand held one, and when i use that it tells me im between 23-25%. But at home we have a digital scale (the brand is microlife, dont know if theyre well known or not) that measures ur weight body fat percentage as well as H2O percentage, and that tells me im 19-20%. Im confused as to which one is more reliable? Also, the normal digital scales i have give me a weight thats a kilo more than the microlife one, so i dont know which one of these i should trust either!

Neither. scales are not accurate. The caliper, which is also inexpensive gives you more accurate results then the scale does.
The most accurate way is by being submerged in a tub filled with water. (forgot what's called)

i would avoid t-3--bad experience with it and months to get back to normal. my concern (and why i moved the thread here) is that I have no idea if it could cause damage to female-specific parts....if you really want to---I would spend a few bucks (avoid an insurance claim) and get the opinion of an endocrinologist--he/she will certainly try and dissuade you but they will, none-the-less, warn you if there are risks that you do not want to to even chance.

good luck

em

Top Bottom