Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t3/clen/gw-501516 for a month ?

1/2man1/2god

im putting my rats on t3 / clen / and a fairly new compound called gw-501516 for a full month starting next week. how can i maximise the full effects of these products so that my rats are as lean as possible and yet still maintain as much muscle mass as possible during this cycle ? it should be known that during this time they will also be using testosterone and possibly proviron at a high dose.

i am open to advice on dosing protocols and timing as well? let me hear it guys ! i want the best results possible for my subjects. .

any and all advice is much appreciated . :)

well if your trying to maintain muscle then t3 is the last thing you want to run... you also should definitely drop the clen... it is so dangerous and the pros are not even close to the cons... i would wait until your cycle is over and then run a triple sarms stack of ostarine, s4 and gw along with albuterol... run it as a bridge between cycles...

my subjects never come off . on test replacement therapy for life. wanted to get them shredded over the next few months

well in that case, your best bet is to run the triple sarms stack and add albuterol to it...

Cycle
1-8 ostarine (mk2866) - 25 mg day
1-8 s4 - 75mg day
1-8 gw501516 - 10 mg day
3-8 albuterol - 12-18 mg day
1-11 need2slin
1-11 creatine nitrate

mini pct
9-11 unleashed/post cycle combo
9-11 bridge (double dosed)

get your sarms at uniquemicals.com

I've had friends that took clen and they all felt like they were going to litterally have a heart attack! Stuff is no bueno!....take Dylan's advice and you'll be very satisfied with the results

Albuterol has no sides like clen, u feel like shit on clen. I wouls stick to Dylan's advice as i always had.

Top Bottom