Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 & Albuterol shipment arrives mysteriously empty

RobertD1885

I ordered some liquid albuterol and some T3 from AG Guys a couple of weeks ago. They ship USPS priority mail. Today my order arrived in my mailbox. It is in a 6"x9" manila colored, bubble wrap package. But it seem really light. Upon closer inspection I see that the bubble wrap package is wrapped in a clear plastic baggy, and there is printing on the back of the clear plastic baggy that begins "Dear Postal Customer: We sincerely regret the damage to your mail during handling by the Postal Service, blah, blah....

I am reasonably certain Albuterol and T3 are not included in the controlled substances act, but I can not help but fell paranoid about the whole situation. Possible causes as I see it:
1. It just ripped at the end by accident (seems unlikely to me, it not fail, it was ripped at the end)
2. One or both of the bottles got crushed by accident, so they opened it (it isn't moist or sticky inside though)
3. There is some general screening going on, and my shipment just looked suspicious.
4. There is some specific screening going on of packages sent from that return address.
5. There is some specific screening going on of packages sent to me.
Your thoughts please

Some postal worker ripped u off. I've had the same thing happen with protein powder and preworkout powders

This is actually a common occurrence with usps, fedex, ups, etc... Google it... People get ripped off constantly... None of what you got is illegal and if it was confiscated, you would have received a letter stating so... If the package was insured then it would be covered, otherwise I am not sure what you can do...

I would Contact the manufacturer and explain to them what happened, it's worth a shot!

nothing really happened except your package got smashed up and the post office realized this and thats why they put that in the letter.

contact ag guys and get your order re-sent bro... shit like this happens.. we are talking millions of packages being slammed and moved every day by the post office so its shocking this sort of thing doesn't happen more often. its totally legal as these products are for research purposes so you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks for the replies. I have had 100+ shipments of various stuff shipped to my home without suffering any prior losses, maybe I have just been lucky till now. I now find 'postal worker theft' to be the most likely scenario. Thinking about it, this would be the ideal size item to steal. And ripping the bag open and letting the bag proceed through the system would be a much more logical theft strategy than stealing the entire package, since the USPS could, via bar code tracking, identify where the package vanished. The $$$ lose is insignificant to me, and it is not worth the effort to pursue reimbursement or get insurance on it. Getting on some special postal watch list would be a big deal to me, and that is all I was concerned about.

Thanks for the replies. I have had 100+ shipments of various stuff shipped to my home without suffering any prior losses, maybe I have just been lucky till now. I now find 'postal worker theft' to be the most likely scenario. Thinking about it, this would be the ideal size item to steal. And ripping the bag open and letting the bag proceed through the system would be a much more logical theft strategy than stealing the entire package, since the USPS could, via bar code tracking, identify where the package vanished. The $$$ lose is insignificant to me, and it is not worth the effort to pursue reimbursement or get insurance on it. Getting on some special postal watch list would be a big deal to me, and that is all I was concerned about.

a glass container with liquid can easily get smashed bro...

and no you won't get on some special postal watch list, its perfectly legal items here..

yep, the postman f'd your package up. You would have gotten a seizure letter if they confiscated it. Contact AG guys, they will make it right for you.

Top Bottom