Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtogetaas Does Clenbuterol. Clenbuterol dosage .Clenbuterol side effect/dosing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt the same way Nelson does on clen. About 2-3 years ago I asked a well known place around here at the time for a sample of their clen. Wanted to give it a shot make sure it was legit for the peeps here. So I ask for a sample and instead they send me literally like 50 thousand tabs .. Im sure it was more like 10k but Im talking like a good 5 pounds when I held in my hands all clen lol.. I tried running clen more then a few times before I gave some away and flushed the rest down the shitter.

Albuterol on the other hand for me is the bomb!!! Love it!!! No sides most of the time and maybe a little shaky and then a crash if I do not take another dose within the 2-3 hour window. Result wise its awesome for me. I also have had great success with ephedrine, white willow bark, caffeine stack too.

No matter which Beta 2 agonist I use I have always liked the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off dosing and I have always used other fat burners that are not Beta 2 agonist during the off times..

I have even played around with 1 week on 1 week off and other fat burning type products during the off times and I liked this as well. I know my tolerance levels though and can jump str8 to hogher dosing right away and switch back and forth rather then ramping up.. I do not recommend this to others though.

Need2slin, Zip, N2burn, T3-pct, Alpha-T2, Thiomucase, Enviserate are all products that can be used during the off times. Ether by them selves or in combo with one another.

Its nice to hear your nice thoughts on Albuterol. I have some on the way as we speak that I got from Chemical Need during the sale over the weekend :)

I felt the same way Nelson does on clen. About 2-3 years ago I asked a well known place around here at the time for a sample of their clen. Wanted to give it a shot make sure it was legit for the peeps here. So I ask for a sample and instead they send me literally like 50 thousand tabs .. Im sure it was more like 10k but Im talking like a good 5 pounds when I held in my hands all clen lol.. I tried running clen more then a few times before I gave some away and flushed the rest down the shitter.

Albuterol on the other hand for me is the bomb!!! Love it!!! No sides most of the time and maybe a little shaky and then a crash if I do not take another dose within the 2-3 hour window. Result wise its awesome for me. I also have had great success with ephedrine, white willow bark, caffeine stack too.

No matter which Beta 2 agonist I use I have always liked the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off dosing and I have always used other fat burners that are not Beta 2 agonist during the off times..

I have even played around with 1 week on 1 week off and other fat burning type products during the off times and I liked this as well. I know my tolerance levels though and can jump str8 to hogher dosing right away and switch back and forth rather then ramping up.. I do not recommend this to others though.

Need2slin, Zip, N2burn, T3-pct, Alpha-T2, Thiomucase, Enviserate are all products that can be used during the off times. Ether by them selves or in combo with one another.

hey man,

would it please be ok if I asked a couple questions regarding pct for a cycle im gonna do. could really do with some tips and you seem to know quite a bit.

thanks

gary

Man, I keep getting mixed reviews on Clen and T3...I have both in my cabinet, want to try it, may just have to see how it affects me personally, but still hesitant...2 weeks on/off is what I will try...want to do it before I use it pre-contest to see if it will even work for me instead of waiting for the competition to find it doesn't.

Anyway, yes Forma Stanzol kicks mother fucking ass...I'm with Dylan regarding never running cycles without it...or HCGenerate for that matter, and thank you again needto for a great write up on something I have been on the fence about since I ordered it months ago!

2 weeks on Clen, 2 weeks off using Forged Burner...clean diet, lots of cardio...shredded MA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom