Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtogetaas Does Clenbuterol. Clenbuterol dosage .Clenbuterol side effect/dosing

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

Needtogetaas Does Clenbuterol. Clenbuterol - Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

I will post the entire write up here but just for support click the link above and give my blog a hit please^^^^^^^^ Its the only thing I ask in return for the time I spend putting these things together for you guys...

Celnbuterol

Clenbuterol is a β2 agonist with certain structural and pharmacological similarities to ephinphrineand Albuterol, but its effects are more potent and longer-lasting as a stimulant and thermogenic
drug than any other drug in its category. Clen causes an increase in aerobic capacity, central nervous system stimulation, and an increase in blood pressure and oxygen transportation. It increases the rate at which body fat is metabolized while increasing the body’s body’s metabolic rate which basically allows your body to break down macronutrients MUCH EASIER. It is commonly prescribed by doctors it’s for smooth muscle relaxant properties. It used as bronchodilator by people who suffer from breathing disorders like as asthma. When it comes to beta-2 agonists Like Celn, Albuterol, and ephedrine everyone reacts differently. Half of my article will explain what clenbuterol looks like on paper, in studies, and how it should work and has worked for many people. However Through my many years in dealing with real life people as well as my own experiences I have learned No two people are exactly alike. Everyone reacts differently to different compounds from the side effects they experience to the results they get from them. I can only explain to you what studies have shown me, what information I have gathered from various literature/resources, what I have learned through my own experiences, and lastly what I have learned through helping others use these chemicals. I have used clenbuterol several different times in several different ways. I did not get great results with clenbuterol and I did not like the side effects I experienced. Nonetheless I personally know thousands of people who loved both the results and the experience of using clenbuterol. This may or may not be the right research chemical for you.. My job is to Arm you with as much information as I can so that you can experience clenbuterol for your self. In the safest possible way and knowing everything there is to know about how your experience may turn out. So that you will be ready for whatever comes your way. So that You can Kill that Sh*t the right way..

What Beta 2 adrenegic agonists?

They promote smooth muscle relaxation, resulting in the dilation of bronchial pathways, vasodilation in liver and muscle, they also cause the relaxation of uterine muscle in women, and the release of insulin where its anabolic properties begin. Beta-adrenergic receptors are stacked together to stimulate G protein. The alpha subunit of the G protein activates adenylyl cyclase, which then catalyzes the production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate aka cAMP. In the lung, cAMP produces a decrease in the intracellular calcium plasma concentrationd through activation of protein kinase A. In addition, beta-2 agonists open large conductance calcium-activated potassium channels and thereby tend to hyperpolarize airway smooth muscle cells. The combination of decreased intracellular calcium and increased membrane potassium conductance, with decreased myosin light chain kinase activity leads to smooth muscle relaxation and bronchodilation. This is the reason the body gets so dehydrated and cramped during a Clen run. We will dive into further in a bit.

Clen improves body composition

In this study I came across twenty-three unfit Standard bred mares were divided into four experimental groups. The one group was give 2.4 mcg per kg of clen body weight twice daily plus exercise. The exercise routine was 50 of their max oxygen utilization at three times a week. Booty fat thickness was measured at 2 week intervals by using B-mode ultrasound, and percent body fat (%fat) was calculated by using previously published methods. Results indicated body fat decreased 9.3% at week 4 and 6.9% at week 6, and fat-free mass) increased by 3.2% at week 8. On the other hand, Clen had significant changes in %fat (-15.4%), fat mass (-14.7%), and FFM (+4.3%) at week 2. ClenEx had significant decreases in %fat (-17.6%) and fat mass (-19.5%) at week 2, which was similar to Clen; however, this group had a different fat free mass response, which significantly increased moer than 4.4% at week 6. That is amazing when you consider this was only a period 8 weeks (2months). Most people are happy if they can lose 2 percent bodyfat in 12 weeks. The fact that fat free mass INCREASED shows that this drug is not only thermogenic but also ANABOLIC. Again this has to be attributed to the fact that Clen increases insulin release, remember insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body. (J Appl Physiol. 2001 Nov;91(5):2064-70)

Thought I never would say this, CLen is good for the liver LOL

In a study I came upon, Clenbuterol minimized LPS-induced liver damage, as represented by significantly lowered concentrations of several parameters for liver-failure (AST, ALT, Bilirubin), and improved hepatic tissue morphology. Clenbuterol administration after LPS challenge failed to inhibit TNF alpha-release but reduced liver-damage. Simultaneous use of the beta(2)-AR antagonist propranolol augmented LPS-induced liver failure, suggesting a role of endogenous adrenoceptor-agonists in prevention of organ-failure during systemic inflammation. The results indicate that a selective beta(2)-AR agonist might be used as an additional therapeutic agent in the clinic for the treatment of (acute) systemic inflammatory disorders in order to reduce or prevent subsequent liver failure. Am I telling you guys to use this as liver protectant on cycle, NOOOOOOOO! All I am getting at is that it’s not liver toxic like others mentioned unless you do not treat your electrolyte levels with care, which can lead other problems besides liver issues, such as heart failure, brain malfunction and so on. (Inflamm Res. 2004 Mar;53(3):93-9. Epub 2004 Feb 16.)

Clen can aid in endurance, well at least for those who have asthma

Already it has been mentioned that Clen aids those with asthma as it breaks of the congested passageways, so that air flows freely. This in turn will allow the individual to do more anaerobic and aerobic activity. In this study, the protective effect of clenbuterol on exercise-induced asthma was studied in 14 patients with a specific bronchial hyperreactivity. The selectivity of clenbuterol for beta 2-receptors was also looked at during this study. Patients were selected according to spirometric criteria: reduced dynamic indexes of respiratory function after exercise and, particularly, forced expiratory volume at 1 s (FEV1) decreased by at least 20% compared with initial values. A polycardiographic study was simultaneously carried out for the evaluation of systolic time intervals and polycardiographic indexes. After the preliminary measurements (C1), oral clenbuterol was taken at 0.02 mg twice a day and measurements were repeated after 30 (CII) and 60 days (CIII) of therapy. During treatment, physical exercise did not significantly influence the indexes of respiratory function (FEV1 decreased by 4.7 +/- 5.8 and 9.8 +/- 10.5% in CII and CIII with respect to initial values). Similarly systolic time intervals and polycardiographic indexes did not change significantly with respect to the initial values. A small increase in heart rate at rest was observed in CII (+ 7%, p less than 0.05): however, no significant changes were recorded in CIII compared with the initial values. Clenbuterol thus seems to offer an effective protection against exercise-induced asthma without the negative effects on the cardiovascular system which may arise from activation of beta 1-adrenergic receptors. The key is to take the proper dosage with clen, as too much causes respiratory issues which we will dive into. (Respiration. 1987;51(3):205-13.)

Clebuterol improves athletic performance?

Unlike inhaled beta 2-agonists, more studies and human trials need to be performed before the action of systemic beta 2-agonists on athletic performance can be assessed accurately. Experiments in animals with oral clenbuterol have shown growth in muscle bulk across numerous species, but human studies cannot confirm similar muscle mass enlargement in healthy men at the moment. Of course the human studies demonstrate the potential for long-acting systemic beta 2-agonists such as Clen to increase muscle strength in certain muscle fiber types, it is difficult to judge the drugs’ effects on overall athletic performance, because athletic skill is more than strength, speed, and endurance. The effect of oral clenbuterol on athletic performance cannot be evaluated from its actions on muscle strength alone but effects on motor skill/ coordination. However, as evidence stands now, sports regulatory agencies are correct to ban systemic beta 2-agonists until the following 2 points can be proven: (1) oral forms provide a therapeutic benefit that cannot be obtained with aerosol or inhaled forms; and (2) oral forms do not give any unfair advantage to the competitor in muscle strength, power output, or endurance. Provided they are administered as prescribed, aerosol or inhaled beta-agonists do not impart an unfair advantage or enhance athletic performance and can continue to be used in competition by athletes with EIA. However, small studies have shown a small increase in power ouput. I know others such as myself receive a nice initial boost in lifts, for the first few weeks. Part of the reason the strength increase goes away is tolerance, but the other reason is probably tissue receptor saturation, meaning the B 2 receptors desensitized, thus no longer easily stimulated to give that nice pronounced effect. I will disagree with the article in stating that it is not known to whether Beta-2 agonists stimulate brain function, as it is clear that they stimulate the production of cAMP which definitely activates NMDA receptors. NMDA receptors are responsible for hormone production, cathelomine production and even other neurotransmitter production such as DOPAMINE. Both Dopamine and PEA are crucial for motor and coordination skills. Everytime I start taking Clen, I definitely notice more awareness, more MIND MUSCLE CONNECTION and so on. I would NOT rule out Clen as performance enhancer by any means. For crying out loud, there are still researchers who do not find creatine monohydrate to be a performance enhancer. PFFTTT! (Ann Pharmacother. 1995 Jan;29(1):75-7.)

How to prevent down regulation

As you know Clen starts to lose its potency over a period of an estimated 14 days but I would say more 10 days LOL. Benedryl is one of the anti histamines people use help prevent toldernace. The other anti histamine is Ketofin which again does the same thing. Basically anit histamines inhibit phospholipase which brings the desensitization of beta 2 receptors to a hault. Thus, allowing one to have a longer effective Clen cycle. With these Anithistamines in your system, you can use Clen longer without the typical 1-2 week break in between. Most people will go 2 on and 2 off, but with these anti-histamines you could technically go 4 plus weeks straight. This is of course only one way of doing things and I personally Like a much different method which we will talk about later in my ” Clenbuterol dosage” segment of this write up.
Clenbuterol side effects

Clebuterol depletes taurine from the body

If you want to read the study, I have the citation in paranthesis at the end of this paragraph. I can tell you this, that depletion of taurine can be really unsafe if not monitored. Taurine is responsible for storing electrolytes within their due tissues. Without a proper balance of electrolytes, the body WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY. Be sure to supplement Taurine at least 950mg a day post work out or even as much as 3-6g daily.I recommend taking a dose of just Taurine in the am, after your second dose of Clen, and post training . The reason Clenbuterol depletes taurine levels in the Liver , is because the body it stops the conversion of T4 to T3 within the Liver. This is why many chemical using experts will suggest running T3 while on a Clen cycle. Since taurine will aid reducing electrolyte depletion, it will decrease overall cramps. I also recommend taking calcium as mentioned before, all B2 agonist will deplete calcium, so be sure to supplement at 500mg of Calcium while on Clen. Now you will need to supplement magnesium with Clen but it MUST be taken at a different time of the day then Calcium, as magnesium competes with calcium for the same receptors. Potassium must also be taken during your clen cycle, you could always add some coconut water and bananas to your regime, as they are loaded with potassium and will be absorbed more efficiently than a potassium supplement. (Adv Exp Med Biol. 1996;403:233-45.)

Not so good for cardio

Yes I know we discussed how the right amount of Clen could aid in endurance, but aerobic activitiy is a different part of your cardio conditioning, also think of it like this. I know people can lift more reps which requires more oxygen while on a cycle, yet; they cannot run the miles they were able to off of cycle. The difference here is merely aerobic verse anaerobic exercises. Anaerobic activity is based off of short bursts while aerobic activity is geared more the long haul. A power lifter would be a description of an anaerobic athlete, while a triathlon competitor would be a good description of an aerobic athlete. In a study I found, Clen Xdecreased O2max around 6.2% and velocity to O2max decreased 10.0%, whereas both CLENEX and CLEN decreased in time to exhaustion between 4 and 6 percent. EX alone increased O2max by more than 6.5%, velocity to O2max over 10.0%, velocity to produces lactate concentration of 4 mmol or plus 13.5%, and time to exhaustion slightly under 15%. Plasma volume was altered in CLENEX below 10% and EX over 27% but not in CLEN. Posttest recovery HR was higher at 2 min post-GXT in the CLENEX, CLEN, and CON compared with their pretest values; RVP remained elevated at 2 min of recovery in the CLEN and CON groups; however, in the EX, recovery HR and RVP had returned to pre-GXT levels by 2 min of recovery. There you notice that with other groups, their heart rate returned to normal, but with the pure clen group heart rate was still elevated, sure they were able to push beyond a normal rate but with the normal healthy body they would have recovered faster. I like to think of this like someone taking ephedrine before a fight, they would gas out in the first round due to such an elevated heart rate, the heart needs to be able to settle so that the body stays hydrated, and adrenaline to cortisol stay at proper levels, no one wants an adrenaline dump during competition, as their performance will suffer greatly. (Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2002 Dec;34(12):1976-85.)

Clen can cause Skin Cell Death of the Heart at least in Rats

We all know that high doses of Clen cause extremely elevated heart rate levels. But we all thought it was only from the increased metabolic rate, thyroid production, and depletion of potassium. Well in essence, in theory, the depletion of potassium could be the reason for myocyte necrosis within the heart. Of course more research would be warranted to prove this theory but I cannot affor to pay for it. LMAO! In this study, Myocyte-specific necrosis in the heart and soleus muscle of adult male Wistar rats was investigated in response to a single subcutaneous injection of the anabolic beta(2)-adrenergic receptor agonist clenbuterol. Necrosis was immunohistochemically detected by administration of a myosin antibody 1 h before the clenbuterol challenge and quantified by using image analysis. Clenbuterol-induced myocyte necrosis occurred against a background of zero damage in control muscles. In the heart, the clenbuterol-induced necrosis was not uniform, being more abundant in the left subendocardium and peaking 2.4 mm from the apex. After position (2.4 mm from the apex), dose (5 mg clenbuterol/kg), and sampling time (12 h) were optimized, maximum cardiomyocyte necrosis was found to be 1.0 +/- 0.2%. In response to the same parameters (i.e., 5 mg of clenbuterol and sampled at 12 h), skeletal myocyte necrosis was 4.4 +/- 0.8% in the soleus. This data shows significant myocyte-specific necrosis in the heart and skeletal muscle of the rat. Such irreversible damage in the heart suggests that clenbuterol may be damaging to long-term heart health.

It is my job to tell you the dangers of everything as well as the benefits my friends. Unlike the Media however I will only tell you the truth and not over hyped propaganda with an agenda behind it. No I will explain the side effects and dangers of using a chemical that are “real”..

Celnbuterol

Clenbuterol is a β2 agonist with certain structural and pharmacological similarities to ephinphrineand Albuterol, but its effects are more potent and longer-lasting as a stimulant and thermogenic
drug than any other drug in its category. Clen causes an increase in aerobic capacity, central nervous system stimulation, and an increase in blood pressure and oxygen transportation. It increases the rate at which body fat is metabolized while increasing the body’s body’s metabolic rate which basically allows your body to break down macronutrients MUCH EASIER. It is commonly prescribed by doctors it’s for smooth muscle relaxant properties. It used as bronchodilator by people who suffer from breathing disorders like as asthma. When it comes to beta-2 agonists Like Celn, Albuterol, and ephedrine everyone reacts differently. Half of my article will explain what clenbuterol looks like on paper, in studies, and how it should work and has worked for many people. However Through my many years in dealing with real life people as well as my own experiences I have learned No two people are exactly alike. Everyone reacts differently to different compounds from the side effects they experience to the results they get from them. I can only explain to you what studies have shown me, what information I have gathered from various literature/resources, what I have learned through my own experiences, and lastly what I have learned through helping others use these chemicals. I have used clenbuterol several different times in several different ways. I did not get great results with clenbuterol and I did not like the side effects I experienced. Nonetheless I personally know thousands of people who loved both the results and the experience of using clenbuterol. This may or may not be the right research chemical for you.. My job is to Arm you with as much information as I can so that you can experience clenbuterol for your self. In the safest possible way and knowing everything there is to know about how your experience may turn out. So that you will be ready for whatever comes your way. So that You can Kill that Sh*t the right way..

What Beta 2 adrenegic agonists?

They promote smooth muscle relaxation, resulting in the dilation of bronchial pathways, vasodilation in liver and muscle, they also cause the relaxation of uterine muscle in women, and the release of insulin where its anabolic properties begin. Beta-adrenergic receptors are stacked together to stimulate G protein. The alpha subunit of the G protein activates adenylyl cyclase, which then catalyzes the production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate aka cAMP. In the lung, cAMP produces a decrease in the intracellular calcium plasma concentrationd through activation of protein kinase A. In addition, beta-2 agonists open large conductance calcium-activated potassium channels and thereby tend to hyperpolarize airway smooth muscle cells. The combination of decreased intracellular calcium and increased membrane potassium conductance, with decreased myosin light chain kinase activity leads to smooth muscle relaxation and bronchodilation. This is the reason the body gets so dehydrated and cramped during a Clen run. We will dive into further in a bit.

Clen improves body composition

In this study I came across twenty-three unfit Standard bred mares were divided into four experimental groups. The one group was give 2.4 mcg per kg of clen body weight twice daily plus exercise. The exercise routine was 50 of their max oxygen utilization at three times a week. Booty fat thickness was measured at 2 week intervals by using B-mode ultrasound, and percent body fat (%fat) was calculated by using previously published methods. Results indicated body fat decreased 9.3% at week 4 and 6.9% at week 6, and fat-free mass) increased by 3.2% at week 8. On the other hand, Clen had significant changes in %fat (-15.4%), fat mass (-14.7%), and FFM (+4.3%) at week 2. ClenEx had significant decreases in %fat (-17.6%) and fat mass (-19.5%) at week 2, which was similar to Clen; however, this group had a different fat free mass response, which significantly increased moer than 4.4% at week 6. That is amazing when you consider this was only a period 8 weeks (2months). Most people are happy if they can lose 2 percent bodyfat in 12 weeks. The fact that fat free mass INCREASED shows that this drug is not only thermogenic but also ANABOLIC. Again this has to be attributed to the fact that Clen increases insulin release, remember insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body. (J Appl Physiol. 2001 Nov;91(5):2064-70)

Thought I never would say this, CLen is good for the liver LOL

In a study I came upon, Clenbuterol minimized LPS-induced liver damage, as represented by significantly lowered concentrations of several parameters for liver-failure (AST, ALT, Bilirubin), and improved hepatic tissue morphology. Clenbuterol administration after LPS challenge failed to inhibit TNF alpha-release but reduced liver-damage. Simultaneous use of the beta(2)-AR antagonist propranolol augmented LPS-induced liver failure, suggesting a role of endogenous adrenoceptor-agonists in prevention of organ-failure during systemic inflammation. The results indicate that a selective beta(2)-AR agonist might be used as an additional therapeutic agent in the clinic for the treatment of (acute) systemic inflammatory disorders in order to reduce or prevent subsequent liver failure. Am I telling you guys to use this as liver protectant on cycle, NOOOOOOOO! All I am getting at is that it’s not liver toxic like others mentioned unless you do not treat your electrolyte levels with care, which can lead other problems besides liver issues, such as heart failure, brain malfunction and so on. (Inflamm Res. 2004 Mar;53(3):93-9. Epub 2004 Feb 16.)

Clen can aid in endurance, well at least for those who have asthma

Already it has been mentioned that Clen aids those with asthma as it breaks of the congested passageways, so that air flows freely. This in turn will allow the individual to do more anaerobic and aerobic activity. In this study, the protective effect of clenbuterol on exercise-induced asthma was studied in 14 patients with a specific bronchial hyperreactivity. The selectivity of clenbuterol for beta 2-receptors was also looked at during this study. Patients were selected according to spirometric criteria: reduced dynamic indexes of respiratory function after exercise and, particularly, forced expiratory volume at 1 s (FEV1) decreased by at least 20% compared with initial values. A polycardiographic study was simultaneously carried out for the evaluation of systolic time intervals and polycardiographic indexes. After the preliminary measurements (C1), oral clenbuterol was taken at 0.02 mg twice a day and measurements were repeated after 30 (CII) and 60 days (CIII) of therapy. During treatment, physical exercise did not significantly influence the indexes of respiratory function (FEV1 decreased by 4.7 +/- 5.8 and 9.8 +/- 10.5% in CII and CIII with respect to initial values). Similarly systolic time intervals and polycardiographic indexes did not change significantly with respect to the initial values. A small increase in heart rate at rest was observed in CII (+ 7%, p less than 0.05): however, no significant changes were recorded in CIII compared with the initial values. Clenbuterol thus seems to offer an effective protection against exercise-induced asthma without the negative effects on the cardiovascular system which may arise from activation of beta 1-adrenergic receptors. The key is to take the proper dosage with clen, as too much causes respiratory issues which we will dive into. (Respiration. 1987;51(3):205-13.)

Clebuterol improves athletic performance?

Unlike inhaled beta 2-agonists, more studies and human trials need to be performed before the action of systemic beta 2-agonists on athletic performance can be assessed accurately. Experiments in animals with oral clenbuterol have shown growth in muscle bulk across numerous species, but human studies cannot confirm similar muscle mass enlargement in healthy men at the moment. Of course the human studies demonstrate the potential for long-acting systemic beta 2-agonists such as Clen to increase muscle strength in certain muscle fiber types, it is difficult to judge the drugs’ effects on overall athletic performance, because athletic skill is more than strength, speed, and endurance. The effect of oral clenbuterol on athletic performance cannot be evaluated from its actions on muscle strength alone but effects on motor skill/ coordination. However, as evidence stands now, sports regulatory agencies are correct to ban systemic beta 2-agonists until the following 2 points can be proven: (1) oral forms provide a therapeutic benefit that cannot be obtained with aerosol or inhaled forms; and (2) oral forms do not give any unfair advantage to the competitor in muscle strength, power output, or endurance. Provided they are administered as prescribed, aerosol or inhaled beta-agonists do not impart an unfair advantage or enhance athletic performance and can continue to be used in competition by athletes with EIA. However, small studies have shown a small increase in power ouput. I know others such as myself receive a nice initial boost in lifts, for the first few weeks. Part of the reason the strength increase goes away is tolerance, but the other reason is probably tissue receptor saturation, meaning the B 2 receptors desensitized, thus no longer easily stimulated to give that nice pronounced effect. I will disagree with the article in stating that it is not known to whether Beta-2 agonists stimulate brain function, as it is clear that they stimulate the production of cAMP which definitely activates NMDA receptors. NMDA receptors are responsible for hormone production, cathelomine production and even other neurotransmitter production such as DOPAMINE. Both Dopamine and PEA are crucial for motor and coordination skills. Everytime I start taking Clen, I definitely notice more awareness, more MIND MUSCLE CONNECTION and so on. I would NOT rule out Clen as performance enhancer by any means. For crying out loud, there are still researchers who do not find creatine monohydrate to be a performance enhancer. PFFTTT! (Ann Pharmacother. 1995 Jan;29(1):75-7.)

How to prevent down regulation

As you know Clen starts to lose its potency over a period of an estimated 14 days but I would say more 10 days LOL. Benedryl is one of the anti histamines people use help prevent toldernace. The other anti histamine is Ketofin which again does the same thing. Basically anit histamines inhibit phospholipase which brings the desensitization of beta 2 receptors to a hault. Thus, allowing one to have a longer effective Clen cycle. With these Anithistamines in your system, you can use Clen longer without the typical 1-2 week break in between. Most people will go 2 on and 2 off, but with these anti-histamines you could technically go 4 plus weeks straight. This is of course only one way of doing things and I personally Like a much different method which we will talk about later in my ” Clenbuterol dosage” segment of this write up.
Clenbuterol side effects

Clebuterol depletes taurine from the body

If you want to read the study, I have the citation in paranthesis at the end of this paragraph. I can tell you this, that depletion of taurine can be really unsafe if not monitored. Taurine is responsible for storing electrolytes within their due tissues. Without a proper balance of electrolytes, the body WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY. Be sure to supplement Taurine at least 950mg a day post work out or even as much as 3-6g daily.I recommend taking a dose of just Taurine in the am, after your second dose of Clen, and post training . The reason Clenbuterol depletes taurine levels in the Liver , is because the body it stops the conversion of T4 to T3 within the Liver. This is why many chemical using experts will suggest running T3 while on a Clen cycle. Since taurine will aid reducing electrolyte depletion, it will decrease overall cramps. I also recommend taking calcium as mentioned before, all B2 agonist will deplete calcium, so be sure to supplement at 500mg of Calcium while on Clen. Now you will need to supplement magnesium with Clen but it MUST be taken at a different time of the day then Calcium, as magnesium competes with calcium for the same receptors. Potassium must also be taken during your clen cycle, you could always add some coconut water and bananas to your regime, as they are loaded with potassium and will be absorbed more efficiently than a potassium supplement. (Adv Exp Med Biol. 1996;403:233-45.)

Not so good for cardio

Yes I know we discussed how the right amount of Clen could aid in endurance, but aerobic activitiy is a different part of your cardio conditioning, also think of it like this. I know people can lift more reps which requires more oxygen while on a cycle, yet; they cannot run the miles they were able to off of cycle. The difference here is merely aerobic verse anaerobic exercises. Anaerobic activity is based off of short bursts while aerobic activity is geared more the long haul. A power lifter would be a description of an anaerobic athlete, while a triathlon competitor would be a good description of an aerobic athlete. In a study I found, Clen Xdecreased O2max around 6.2% and velocity to O2max decreased 10.0%, whereas both CLENEX and CLEN decreased in time to exhaustion between 4 and 6 percent. EX alone increased O2max by more than 6.5%, velocity to O2max over 10.0%, velocity to produces lactate concentration of 4 mmol or plus 13.5%, and time to exhaustion slightly under 15%. Plasma volume was altered in CLENEX below 10% and EX over 27% but not in CLEN. Posttest recovery HR was higher at 2 min post-GXT in the CLENEX, CLEN, and CON compared with their pretest values; RVP remained elevated at 2 min of recovery in the CLEN and CON groups; however, in the EX, recovery HR and RVP had returned to pre-GXT levels by 2 min of recovery. There you notice that with other groups, their heart rate returned to normal, but with the pure clen group heart rate was still elevated, sure they were able to push beyond a normal rate but with the normal healthy body they would have recovered faster. I like to think of this like someone taking ephedrine before a fight, they would gas out in the first round due to such an elevated heart rate, the heart needs to be able to settle so that the body stays hydrated, and adrenaline to cortisol stay at proper levels, no one wants an adrenaline dump during competition, as their performance will suffer greatly. (Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2002 Dec;34(12):1976-85.)

Clen can cause Skin Cell Death of the Heart at least in Rats

We all know that high doses of Clen cause extremely elevated heart rate levels. But we all thought it was only from the increased metabolic rate, thyroid production, and depletion of potassium. Well in essence, in theory, the depletion of potassium could be the reason for myocyte necrosis within the heart. Of course more research would be warranted to prove this theory but I cannot affor to pay for it. LMAO! In this study, Myocyte-specific necrosis in the heart and soleus muscle of adult male Wistar rats was investigated in response to a single subcutaneous injection of the anabolic beta(2)-adrenergic receptor agonist clenbuterol. Necrosis was immunohistochemically detected by administration of a myosin antibody 1 h before the clenbuterol challenge and quantified by using image analysis. Clenbuterol-induced myocyte necrosis occurred against a background of zero damage in control muscles. In the heart, the clenbuterol-induced necrosis was not uniform, being more abundant in the left subendocardium and peaking 2.4 mm from the apex. After position (2.4 mm from the apex), dose (5 mg clenbuterol/kg), and sampling time (12 h) were optimized, maximum cardiomyocyte necrosis was found to be 1.0 +/- 0.2%. In response to the same parameters (i.e., 5 mg of clenbuterol and sampled at 12 h), skeletal myocyte necrosis was 4.4 +/- 0.8% in the soleus. This data shows significant myocyte-specific necrosis in the heart and skeletal muscle of the rat. Such irreversible damage in the heart suggests that clenbuterol may be damaging to long-term heart health.

It is my job to tell you the dangers of everything as well as the benefits my friends. Unlike the Media however I will only tell you the truth and not over hyped propaganda with an agenda behind it. No I will explain the side effects and dangers of using a chemical that are “real”..

Clenbuterol dosage

When dosing clenbuterol you have several different ways of doing so however we have two main common dosing protocols. The first one being the 4 weeks on 4 weeks off clenbuterol dosage program, and the second being the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off clenbuterol dosage program. Weather you decide to go with 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or 4 weeks on 4 weeks off the dosing will always start off the same and gradually increase/ramp up the same as well. When starting your clenbuterol program you will want to sart out with 3 20mcg doses a day and move up 20mcg every 2 to 3 days till you reach 140mcg max dosing for a man 100mcg for a woman IMO of course. Always spread the dosing out over 3 doses a day or more if you can and space them a couple of hours apart. Never go above 140mcg and always only go up 20mcg every 2 to 3 days. You must access tolerance first moving into clen easy to gauge how your body will react to this compound. Always live on the side of safety my friends. Once you reach 140mcg stick to that dose for the rest of the time you are on the clen cycle. If you are a smaller person Ie below 175lb then you need not go above 100mcg at most. This should be plenty to see results and always remember that more is not always better. Here is what my dosing looked like over the first 10 days of my last clenbuterol program…

Day. Morning/noon/night

1. 20mcg/20mcg/20mcg

2. 20mcg/20mcg/20mcg

3. 40mcg/20mcg/20mcg

4. 40mcg/20mcg/20mcg

5. 40mcg/40mcg/20mcg

6. 40mcg/40mcg/20mcg

7. 40mcg/40mcg/40mcg

8. 40mcg/40mcg/40mcg

9. 40mcg/40mcg/40mcg

10. 60mcg/40mcg/40mcg

Nice post my friend. Good timing too, summer time = lots of clen/t3 questions

Hey my buddy is doing clen and he was told to do 36 mcg a dayI believe that's how the pills are buy he said he doesn't think he's taken enough because he isn't feeling any different he's 21 5 "11 or 6 foot 205

Nice reading! I've never thought to stack clen with say...N2Burn or Stim. What's your take on that?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Nice reading! I've never thought to stack clen with say...N2Burn or Stim. What's your take on that?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I felt the same way Nelson does on clen. About 2-3 years ago I asked a well known place around here at the time for a sample of their clen. Wanted to give it a shot make sure it was legit for the peeps here. So I ask for a sample and instead they send me literally like 50 thousand tabs .. Im sure it was more like 10k but Im talking like a good 5 pounds when I held in my hands all clen lol.. I tried running clen more then a few times before I gave some away and flushed the rest down the shitter.

Albuterol on the other hand for me is the bomb!!! Love it!!! No sides most of the time and maybe a little shaky and then a crash if I do not take another dose within the 2-3 hour window. Result wise its awesome for me. I also have had great success with ephedrine, white willow bark, caffeine stack too.

No matter which Beta 2 agonist I use I have always liked the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off dosing and I have always used other fat burners that are not Beta 2 agonist during the off times..

I have even played around with 1 week on 1 week off and other fat burning type products during the off times and I liked this as well. I know my tolerance levels though and can jump str8 to hogher dosing right away and switch back and forth rather then ramping up.. I do not recommend this to others though.

Need2slin, Zip, N2burn, T3-pct, Alpha-T2, Thiomucase, Enviserate are all products that can be used during the off times. Ether by them selves or in combo with one another.

I felt the same way Nelson does on clen. About 2-3 years ago I asked a well known place around here at the time for a sample of their clen. Wanted to give it a shot make sure it was legit for the peeps here. So I ask for a sample and instead they send me literally like 50 thousand tabs .. Im sure it was more like 10k but Im talking like a good 5 pounds when I held in my hands all clen lol.. I tried running clen more then a few times before I gave some away and flushed the rest down the shitter.

Albuterol on the other hand for me is the bomb!!! Love it!!! No sides most of the time and maybe a little shaky and then a crash if I do not take another dose within the 2-3 hour window. Result wise its awesome for me. I also have had great success with ephedrine, white willow bark, caffeine stack too.

No matter which Beta 2 agonist I use I have always liked the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off dosing and I have always used other fat burners that are not Beta 2 agonist during the off times..

I have even played around with 1 week on 1 week off and other fat burning type products during the off times and I liked this as well. I know my tolerance levels though and can jump str8 to hogher dosing right away and switch back and forth rather then ramping up.. I do not recommend this to others though.

Need2slin, Zip, N2burn, T3-pct, Alpha-T2, Thiomucase, Enviserate are all products that can be used during the off times. Ether by them selves or in combo with one another.

i totally agree with you all the way on albuterol... i am thinking a stack of s4, osta, albuterol, forma, need2slin just might shred some shit up... =) that has bridgework written all over it...

i totally agree with you all the way on albuterol... i am thinking a stack of s4, osta, albuterol, forma, need2slin just might shred some shit up... =) that has bridgework written all over it...

Froma is just so damn bad ass. Just the effects from the chestnut seed extract alone got me hooked on it lol.. Rub it on your arms and 30 mins later thinner skin fuller muscles instant effect. Some times I have to punch my self to remind me its real and I did create one of the most bad ass supplements of all time lololol.. :evil::evil::evil: But Its kind of cheating because its got an old drug up in the mix of it..

Froma is just so damn bad ass. Just the effects from the chestnut seed extract alone got me hooked on it lol.. Rub it on your arms and 30 mins later thinner skin fuller muscles instant effect. Some times I have to punch my self to remind me its real and I did create one of the most bad ass supplements of all time lololol.. :evil::evil::evil: But Its kind of cheating because its got an old drug up in the mix of it..

thats not cheating, thats pure intelligence... its all your concept...

I refuse to run any cycle with out forma... not a fucking chance... that is a staple for every cycle i will ever run and have ever run,... I would use it every single day if i could! lololololol =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom