Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 starting off on the right foot...

nowtransforming

I ordered LGD and S4 from Sarms1 late on Monday evening. I received my order this morning (Thursday). Not bad right? Well consider that I ordered late Monday night, the shipping invoice shows it was shipped the very next day on Tuesday, and Wed was a non mailing/shipping day because it was New Year's. That's fast in my book.

Now for the packaging and bottles - It was well packaged in a USPS Priority mailing small box...and my 2 bottles were double/triple wrapped in bubble wrap inside. Between the box and the wrap, there is little to no possiblity of damage. Nice.

The bottles are glass, and dark (to keep light out I presume which is quality). They also come with droppers already AND they are clearly sealed on the outside with a seal that clearly shows whether the bottle has been tampered with or not. Nice again. Consider that I made the mistake of ordering LGD from a different company before and it arrived in a cheap manila package, barely protected, and with the inner seal not intact causing it to spill in the package during shipment!

Strong work Sarms1. I can't wait to start in 3 weeks!
*For the skeptics, I am not a rep for any company. I'm just a happy customer considering my bad experience in the past with a different company.

Glad to hear that you're happy with the shipping and packaging. Now, just wait until you use the product!!

I ordered LGD and S4 from Sarms1 late on Monday evening. I received my order this morning (Thursday). Not bad right? Well consider that I ordered late Monday night, the shipping invoice shows it was shipped the very next day on Tuesday, and Wed was a non mailing/shipping day because it was New Year's. That's fast in my book.

Now for the packaging and bottles - It was well packaged in a USPS Priority mailing small box...and my 2 bottles were double/triple wrapped in bubble wrap inside. Between the box and the wrap, there is little to no possiblity of damage. Nice.

The bottles are glass, and dark (to keep light out I presume which is quality). They also come with droppers already AND they are clearly sealed on the outside with a seal that clearly shows whether the bottle has been tampered with or not. Nice again. Consider that I made the mistake of ordering LGD from a different company before and it arrived in a cheap manila package, barely protected, and with the inner seal not intact causing it to spill in the package during shipment!

Strong work Sarms1. I can't wait to start in 3 weeks!
*For the skeptics, I am not a rep for any company. I'm just a happy customer considering my bad experience in the past with a different company.

Thanks for sharing bro. The quality of sarms1 goes way beyond just the product. Customer service and shipping are top notch

That is great. I am coming up to 2 weeks on Sarms1 LG & GW. I saw my buddy today who I hadn't seen for a few weeks & he commented on my shoulders are looking bigger.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

yea, they are quite a bit better than a few places who I will be nice enough not to bash.....(especially after running something watered down as hell).

best quality, shipping times and customer service.. you cant go wrong with them !

You are not going to find any company that matches them... An HONEST company that takes pride in their customer service, shipping time AND PRODUCT QUALITY... This is what separates the truly best from everyone else... They are the best of the best and I stand by that all the way...

Top Bottom