Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

syringes coming in today - what should i tell roommate?

Pn2Pwr

hey bros,
my syringes should be coming in today and my roommate (cousin) is here....what should i tell him is in the package, its gonna be delivered to my door and he doesnt know about the a.s. i dont know what to tell him...anyone have this problem?
Pn2Pwr

Tell him to mind his own damn business. They come in an unmarked box. Out of sight, out of mind.

just say its a present from some chick you have been talking to but you can't open it for a few more days because she said so! Then your covered!

Mass Monster

yeah, but we're cousins, and we hardly keep anything from each other, i know hes gonna ask....i really cant have him finding out about this...oh well, ill think of something

thanks...i like that girlfriend idea, hes my cousin he knows i dont have an eating disorder, but thats not a bad idea, b12 injections...sorry to bring this up bros, im just real worried...ups truck should be here any moment

Tell him it's a penis pump. They come in discreet packaging.

Errr… So I’ve heard…
Uhmm... You know what I mean...
:sulk:

Whenever my roommate asks me what I'm getting, I just turn slowly and then take off running... after a few times of running away, they'll stop asking questions. ;)

C

Say a friend of yours does AS and has needles sent to your house because he has roomates or family that prevent him from sending to his house. Simple. You're helping out a friend.

Top Bottom