Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synthroid

keliska

Hi,
I wrote coupel days ago..that I have problem with unexplained weight gain..I have problem with thyroid and yesterday doctor gave me Synthroid 100 mcg.I would like know if someone have experience with this..if synthroid can help me go back with my weight.
thanks

is your thyrios hyper active??? or hypo???? is it all messed up and make you gain weight or not?

if u r taking synthroid u r hypo.. I HAVE BEEN TAKING SYNTHROID FOR 20 YEARS..
IT has helped me tremdously .. IF U are having problems .. not THAT I AM A DOCTOR
do not take fat burners.. and watch soy when u take you medication..
i can give u a lot of sites about foods that counteract you meds.. let me know

http://thyroid.about.com/

KELISKA READ THE ABOVE THREAD.. I have read all of her books.. i am NOT A PROPONENT OF her diet -- calories toooo low.. but a lot of good information concerning the thyroid.. I have had hypo for 22 years i average 1600 a day.. now getting ready for my show-- i average 1450. I find extremely low cal intake actually slows up my metabolism.. but i guess we all have to find that zone -- so to speak

I am doagnosed hypo, and am on Synthroid, have been for about 9 months. It has made ZERO difference in my weight. My weight did not change at all before and after synthroid.

BUT, it has stabilized my bloodwork and reduced my anxiety and insomnia. The thyroid can control a lot more than just weight.

Top Bottom