Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement to Help with Losing Fat.

hmm might be a dumb question and im assuming its much less potent

but how does t-2 compare to t-3 as a Thyroid Booster alone??

Great question.

First let me start out with what is most important. T3 will shut down your natural TSH, impairing your thyroid of normal function.

3,3-T2, used in Alpha-T2, will not shut down your natural TSH levels.

T-2 seems to be slightly more effective for fat oxidation (burning) than either T-4 or T-3 alone while offering an improved protein sparing-like result. T-2 stimulates cellular mitochondria (cellular energy producers) more so than the cell nucleus. This means, unlike T-4 and T-3, T-2 is less likely to activate other cellular functions and more likely to focus upon increased metabolic rate or energy expenditure.

Because of the different mechanism, it can be stacked with T3, for those looking to go beyond the supplement arena.

mine is

superstim AM(omega)--my stim for the day---best stim hands down
needtoslin(needtobuildmuscle)-with meals /unless lo carbing, then on cheat meals and before bed--awesome product
lipolyze(species)--3 times a day---fat burner with no stims and it a great product
eviscerate tropical-- tropical fat burner on love handles and stomach to burn stubborn fat
t3-on a ultimate fat burning cycle i throw this in there for a throid boost(deff not part of my everyday use)

i dont like taking stims throughout the day, seems overkill to me and messing with my sleeping patterns,among other things.. take my stim early am and rest my day is golden with these products

I'm definitely looking for something with no stim (or as little as possible). I still remember the one time (long ago) that I tried a fat burning product it had a lot of stim and I felt as if I wanted to bounce of the walls, which in some (but not all) ways can be good -- until you want to go to sleep and it becomes a big problem.

I'll research the Alpha T2 on the boards here since it seems to be so popular. Also the Lean Extreme and Forged Burner.

Can't hurt to check out some info on Need2Slin and the NTBM Am/pm Thermo Fat Blaster Stack either.

Thanks for all the replies and, if you have more suggestions, keep them coming.

Top Bottom