Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement to Help with Losing Fat.

Def bro, best you can do is research what everyone has tossed out and decide what is best for you.

I'm definitely looking for something with no stim (or as little as possible). I still remember the one time (long ago) that I tried a fat burning product it had a lot of stim and I felt as if I wanted to bounce of the walls, which in some (but not all) ways can be good -- until you want to go to sleep and it becomes a big problem.

I'll research the Alpha T2 on the boards here since it seems to be so popular. Also the Lean Extreme and Forged Burner.

Can't hurt to check out some info on Need2Slin and the NTBM Am/pm Thermo Fat Blaster Stack either.

Thanks for all the replies and, if you have more suggestions, keep them coming.

Def look into them all.

You can stack all three of those, Alpha-T2, Forged, and Lean Xtreme. If you want more or less stim on certain days, adjust your Forged dose accordingly.

i cant stand stims. so i tend to look for the alternative. i find needto slin to be pretty helpful at trimming fat. it seems to keep food utilization up.

I'm beginning to think Need2's Liposhred Stack may be best for me, especially if I add Need2Slin and possibly Eviscerate to it. Not sure, though.

Yet, I'd still like to try the Alpha-T2, but I'm not sure what I'd stack it with (aside from Need2Slin and, maybe, Eviscerate). Maybe I should just try it with the Forged Burner.

I'm not finding much info on the Lean Xtreme for some reason. Where would I get that? From Orbit? From Needto?

Sigh... Decisions, decisions... ;)

the forged burner combo is good, lean extreme you get from orbit, burner from needto. I know SBT is running Forged burner and Alpha T2 and likes it.

I would run forged burner with Alpha T2 first. Then follow up with Lean Xtreme and Need2Slin since both of these provide a muscle fullness effect while lowering bf and upregulating your thyroid.

Top Bottom