Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement to Help with Losing Fat.

I'm beginning to think Need2's Liposhred Stack may be best for me, especially if I add Need2Slin and possibly Eviscerate to it. Not sure, though.

Yet, I'd still like to try the Alpha-T2, but I'm not sure what I'd stack it with (aside from Need2Slin and, maybe, Eviscerate). Maybe I should just try it with the Forged Burner.

I'm not finding much info on the Lean Xtreme for some reason. Where would I get that? From Orbit? From Needto?

Sigh... Decisions, decisions... ;)

I like andrews protocol on page 4

But basically...if you like stims then to Forged + Alpha-T2

If you dont ddo need2slin + Alpha-T2

Lean Xtreme could be taken with or after either of these stacks, if you wanted.

Okay, I've received my orders of the Alpha-T2, Need2Slin and Forged Burner.

I think I'll stack them (starting on Saturday -- later this morning) using the minimum doses of each, at least to start:
-Alpha-T2: 1 cap about 30 minutes before breakfast; another 1 cap about seven hours later.
-Need2Slin: 1 or 2 caps about 30 minutes before breakfast; another 1 or 2 caps 30 minutes before dinner (depending on how many carbs I plan to eat; I've been trying to keep the carbs low, so I'll probably be using mostly 1 cap doses).
-Forged Burner: 1 cap with breakfast (only on days when I want some extra stim).

Here's to burning fat. :chomp:

So, I took 1 cap of the Need2Slin, plus 1 cap of the Alpha-T2 this morning, about a half-hour before breakfast.

Than, 1 cap of Slin before my workout (chest, triceps, cardio) and another cap afterward with my protein shake.

1 last cap of T2 after I returned home from the workout (about eight hours after the first cap of T2).

And, I plan to take today's fourth and final cap of Slin 30 minutes before dinner in about an hour or so.

Didn't feel extremely different, though I definitely noticed that warmer feeling from the T2 starting, perhaps, a couple hours after my first dose. Had to drink more water for sure. Sweated more easily in the gym (though I sweat very easily in general). I did feel as though I had more endurance in the gym.

Along with the warmer feeling, I did feel a little tired. I'm sure that's attributable to the T2's boosting of my metabolism. It's actually a somewhat familiar feeling; the same one I get a half-hour or so after eating a meal, the digestive system and metabolism working.

My overall initial impression: positive. Quite positive. I felt good overall and had a nice workout while on the two supps today.

I'm going to try 1. Increasing the morning dose of the T2 to two caps and 2. within a couple days add one cap of the Forged Burner in the morning.

I was wondering what's the maximum number of caps of the Slin you can take per day. Is it just four? Or can I take more?

Also (just for my general information) is it okay to refrigerate these three products (Alpha-T2, Need2Slin, Forged Burner)? How long would they last in the fridge?

Yesterday, I upped my dose of the T2 to two in the morning and one in afternoon. Felt only slightly warmer. Today I've already taken the two morning T2s (will take the third one late this afternoon as yesterday). I feel fine. And I don't feel sluggish, maybe just a little more relaxed.

Meanwhile, I'm continuing to take the Need2Slin. One to two pills before the meals where carbs are highest (breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner). Also taking one capsule before training (with no food) and one cap after (with a shake followed by fruit). I still feel I have a bit more energy in the gym when I take the Slin

I seem to be tolerating this stack well so far and I think a little of the fat has been dropped -- though I still have a long way to go. Sometime this week (perhaps this coming Saturday) I'll try finally adding the Forged Burner.

I finally added the Forged Burner to the mix this morning. The dose will be one cap daily in the morning, right before my first bite of breakfast (along with the usual supps I take whether I'm cutting, bulking or just living -- multivitamin, etc.). The Alpha-T2 and Need2Slin will continue to be taken together 30 min before breakfast (2 caps each), with the second dose of the T2 taken six to eight hours later (1 cap) and the Need2Slin taken with lunch (2 caps) and dinner (2 caps).

Given all the other supps I'm taking I think I'll save the Forged Burner's 2-cap dose alternative for "extreme energy" for a later experience.

Despite my concerns of feeling like a jitterbug on the Burner, I actually tolerated it very well, just feeling a little more energetic -- which is exactly what I wanted anyway. Assuming the next few days are similar, looks like the Burner will be a keeper. :D

Top Bottom