Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement to Help with Losing Fat.

I would run forged burner with Alpha T2 first. Then follow up with Lean Xtreme and Need2Slin since both of these provide a muscle fullness effect while lowering bf and upregulating your thyroid.
That is a solid ass protocol.

Just to be clear: the Forged Burner does not produce jitters, does it? Have people experienced a jittery, anxious or shaky feeling from the Forged Burner, as may have been the case with some other fat loss products?

Just to be clear: the Forged Burner does not produce jitters, does it? Have people experienced a jittery, anxious or shaky feeling from the Forged Burner, as may have been the case with some other fat loss products?

If I take more than 1 forged burner im shaking like a crack head.

I loved stacking the forged burner and t2

If I take more than 1 forged burner im shaking like a crack head.

I loved stacking the forged burner and t2

You enjoy shake, rattle and rolling? :) I wonder if the shakes dissipate after a while if you continue the cycle. I've heard of that happening with other such supps: the shakes happen for the first couple or few days, then, as the body becomes more tolerant of it, the shakes disappear (though the supp is still working).

Maybe I'll stack the minimal dose of Forged Burner with the Alpha-T2 and a little Eviscerate on the tummy-tum-tum (the appearance of which I'd like to be considerably less pronounced). Perhaps I'll also take a couple days a week off from this fat burn stack, as suggested in some other threads. Since it'll be the first real cutting stack I've used I'm sure it'll be effective.

Maybe I'll stack the minimal dose of Forged Burner with the Alpha-T2 and a little Eviscerate on the tummy-tum-tum (the appearance of which I'd like to be considerably less pronounced). Perhaps I'll also take a couple days a week off from this fat burn stack, as suggested in some other threads. Since it'll be the first real cutting stack I've used I'm sure it'll be effective.

That was pretty much the protocol or stack that I used all of last month and made a nice little recomp!! Dropped a few lbs, but feel like I added muscle too since all my lifts in the gym went UP!

You enjoy shake, rattle and rolling? :) I wonder if the shakes dissipate after a while if you continue the cycle. I've heard of that happening with other such supps: the shakes happen for the first couple or few days, then, as the body becomes more tolerant of it, the shakes disappear (though the supp is still working).

No no far from it I hate the shakes, and thats why I love T2 so much. It gives stellar results with out that crap. 1 cap burner in the morning and 1 in the after noon with the regualr dose of t2 and a dose of lipoflame before the gym, and it was amazing.

That was pretty much the protocol or stack that I used all of last month and made a nice little recomp!! Dropped a few lbs, but feel like I added muscle too since all my lifts in the gym went UP!

Looks like the kind of result I want for myself.

No no far from it I hate the shakes, and thats why I love T2 so much. It gives stellar results with out that crap. 1 cap burner in the morning and 1 in the after noon with the regualr dose of t2 and a dose of lipoflame before the gym, and it was amazing.

Hmm. Maybe I should just replace the Eviscerate with the preworkout dose of Lipoflame. Then there would be no need to deal with a topical solution or that burning feeling so many have reported.

Just curious: do you feel any more energy from the Lipoflame itself or do you mainly feel warmer and sweatier, like people have said about T2?

Anyway, I'm planning to place an order of some configuration of a stack this weekend. I'm sure it'll involve the T2 and Forged. :)

Thanks for the input.

I would run forged burner with Alpha T2 first. Then follow up with Lean Xtreme and Need2Slin since both of these provide a muscle fullness effect while lowering bf and upregulating your thyroid.

You mean run the Forged + T2 stack for, say, three weeks then immediately switch to the Lean Xtreme + Need2Slin stack for the next three weeks? Or should there be some time between these two stacks? How long do people run these stacks for? I was thinking of a four- to six-week cycle...

Top Bottom