Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement to Help with Losing Fat.

legendz

In addition to proper diet and training, what (legal) supplement would you suggest -- from your own first-hand experiences only -- to help burn fat without losing muscle? I need to lose the excess fat around my midsection.

Alpha t2 with lean extreme or even stacked with forged burner is a great stack. I am on the alpha t2 and my wife is and its great. There are a few logs on here of it.

id like to see a breakdown and poll of the top burners sometime in the future. there are lots of players that use different main ingredients, and i wonder how they stack up against each other.

that would be a cool to see, i would think once summer time is up ie in sept we should do once its bulking time again tee hee.

id like to see a breakdown and poll of the top burners sometime in the future. there are lots of players that use different main ingredients, and i wonder how they stack up against each other.

Right now there are a few main categories of Fat Burners that are all stackable and don't really overlap with eachother.

Stim Loaded:
OxyElite Pro
Adrenalean
Forged

Medium to Low Stim:
Alpha-T2
Eviscerate

Stim Free:
Lean Xtreme
DCP
Lean FX

Thyroid Booster:
Alpha-T2

Targeted/Spot Fat Burner:
Alpha-T2
Eviscerate

You can essentially stack any product from one category with another from any other category. Hence all the stacks Orbit has!

Obviously i didnt list every supplement out there, that would take forever

Right now there are a few main categories of Fat Burners that are all stackable and don't really overlap with eachother.

Stim Loaded:
OxyElite Pro
Adrenalean
Forged

Medium to Low Stim:
Alpha-T2
Eviscerate

Stim Free:
Lean Xtreme
DCP
Lean FX

Thyroid Booster:
Alpha-T2

Alpha-T2
Eviscerate

You can essentially stack any product from one category with another from any other category. Hence all the stacks Orbit has!

Nice simple breakdown.

Stim Loaded:
OxyElite Pro
Adrenalean
Forged

Medium to Low Stim:
Alpha-T2
Eviscerate

Stim Free:
Lean Xtreme
DCP
Lean FX

Thyroid Booster:
Alpha-T2

Alpha-T2
Eviscerate

Oh so this Alpha T2 I just got is a stim. Interesting

Top Bottom