Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperRockit SL 5x5

No need to lockout on the ohp, puts stress on the joints, good work tho. And good job sticking it out with the squats, glad your knees are feelin better

Thanks bro, I don't lock my elbows out at the top but I got stuck with 6 to 8 inches to go. When you do them do you stand with 1 foot in front of the other or with them in line with each other?

You can have about half of your one foot behind the other. Otherwise puts your allingment off if your not doing oly lifting.

12/31 Day 53

Got up early this morning and hit the gym. I took 2 days off but I needed it. Anyway today's lifts:

Squats:

15min on Bike

BWx3x10
Barx2x10
95x5x3
135x5x3
185x5x3
205x3x3 warm up sets

215x5x3 work
215x3x2 work

I am starting to really dig these squats especially now that the knee is feeling better. I thought they were going to be a weak point for me in this routine but now they are turning into one of my strong points.

Bench:

Barx2x20
95x10x1

130x5x5 work

Rows:

95x10x2

130x5x5 work

I only weigh myself once or twice a month or so. The last time I weighed myself was the day I started the 5x5 and I was at 189. I had been bouncing from 185 to 190 for a few months b4 I started this routine. Today and yesterday I weighed in at 205 up 15-20 lbs. :evil: So far my BF % has stayed around the 15% mark for the past 5 or 6 months I check that more than my body weight and I also think it tells me more about my diet. The point I am trying to get at is the SL 5x5 routine works!!!!!! (thanks Zed) I am getting stronger and looking more like a weightlifter Legs, Traps, Back, shoulders and chest all growing seems like daily lol

I wanna continue to natty bulk over the next 31 days which will put me at 12wks of SL 5x5. I am going to up my cals to 3500 a day as clean as possible. My goals are to put on another 10 lbs or so and continue to get stronger in the lifts. Then I want to start a cut cycle at the beginning of Feb. not quite sure what I am going to run yet. At that point I will probly change my diet to Keto and start adding more cardio. So I want to work on a cycle that will work around that. I hoping something I can add to some Sustanon since I already have enough for another cycle.

I will switch up my routine combining the compound lifts and rep scheme of a 5x5 but drop the weights down a bit from what I max out at in the next 4 weeks. I am thinking a 3 on 1 off BB split were for instance Leg day starts off with squats 5x5, chest day starts off with bench 5x5, etc.

Just getting some thoughts down so I see what I need to do. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

Top Bottom