Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperRockit SL 5x5

Im glad your happy with it bro.
Make sure you contiue to eat enough food man.
Make sure you do enough but not too much warm up.
Your golden bro!

1/4 day 57

squats:

225x3x3 work

On the first set I wasn't back far enough in the rack and I bumped one of the hooks which knocked me off balance towards my toes. I got the weight up but strained my back a little. Nothing serious, all good by the next day but at the time I didn't want to push to hard and cause a serious injury.

Bench:

135x5x5

Rows:

135x5x5

1/4 day 57

squats:

225x3x3 work

On the first set I wasn't back far enough in the rack and I bumped one of the hooks which knocked me off balance towards my toes. I got the weight up but strained my back a little. Nothing serious, all good by the next day but at the time I didn't want to push to hard and cause a serious injury.

Bench:

135x5x5

Rows:

135x5x5

why have the sets lowererd?

Looking good bro, take care of that back. Cutting back your reps was the right thing to do.

1/6 Day 59 BDay WO

squats:

BWx3x12
135x3x5
185x2x5

Knee was feeling great so I went straight from here to the working sets.

230x5x5 work That last set was a mutha but I got it up!

S Press:

I was pretty taxed from the squats at this point but I still gave these presses hell

barx2x10
95x2x5
135x3x5
135x2x3
Like I said in my last post on the last 2 sets. What do you guys think I should do? keep raising the weight and do as many as I can? Or should I deload at this point. I don't quite understand what I should do at this point.

Deads:

135x2x5
185x2x5
235x1x5 work not a problem!

Extremely happy with how things are going. :evil:

Top Bottom