Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super low estrogen levels....please help!

any suggestions on a next step here? Other than to never use T3 again? do you think t4 will cause the same issues?

Stay away from thyroid drugs period!!

If you want help losing weight then give your thyroid what it needs to perform, which is iodone and selenium. Most pharmaceutical thyroid drugs are based on a toxic form of iodine anyway. Why not give your body a form thats safe and address the root cause of the problem?

Ever ask yourself why the japanese eat 5-12MGs of iodine a day have fewer thryoid problems (as well as breast cancer and many other things) than the US yet our government claims the upper safe dose of iodine is 400mCg (thats micro) daily?

Because so many in the medical community are snowed and ignorant about nutrition. They just want to prescribe pills.

Do yourself a favor and research iodine deficiency. Its quite the complicated rabbit hole with many claiming toxicity but the fact of the matter is in order to safely supplement iodine (which can easily be done) you need to use the right kind AND take appropriate additional supplements.

Iodine is also a halide and in its absence other toxic heavy metals such as bromide can bind to the receptor and exacerbate iodine deficiencies.

Im currently taking 50mg a day (yep, thats 125 times the max upper safe limit claimed by our government) iodine/iodide combination trying to replenish my bodies stores and push out other toxic halides. No negative effects to date but some pretty amazing benefits.

Stay away from thyroid drugs period!!

If you want help losing weight then give your thyroid what it needs to perform, which is iodone and selenium. Most pharmaceutical thyroid drugs are based on a toxic form of iodine anyway. Why not give your body a form thats safe and address the root cause of the problem?

Ever ask yourself why the japanese eat 5-12MGs of iodine a day have fewer thryoid problems (as well as breast cancer and many other things) than the US yet our government claims the upper safe dose of iodine is 400mCg (thats micro) daily?

Because so many in the medical community are snowed and ignorant about nutrition. They just want to prescribe pills.

Do yourself a favor and research iodine deficiency. Its quite the complicated rabbit hole with many claiming toxicity but the fact of the matter is in order to safely supplement iodine (which can easily be done) you need to use the right kind AND take appropriate additional supplements.

Iodine is also a halide and in its absence other toxic heavy metals such as bromide can bind to the receptor and exacerbate iodine deficiencies.

Im currently taking 50mg a day (yep, thats 125 times the max upper safe limit claimed by our government) iodine/iodide combination trying to replenish my bodies stores and push out other toxic halides. No negative effects to date but some pretty amazing benefits.

Wow. Good info! I never have and never will touch thyroid drugs, but your info on iodine catches my interest.

Wow. Good info! I never have and never will touch thyroid drugs, but your info on iodine catches my interest.

Ive got a personal issue I have been trying to address myself and have gone down many paths looking for a non pharmaceutical solution. Ive made some amazing progress and gotten off pharm drugs all together not to mention making some serious improvements in the gym.

Im amazed I never stumbled on iodine before either. Just keep an open mind when you start reading about it, lot of solid evidence backing high doses (ie 5-13mg daily).

If you have any question just let me know.

any suggestions on a next step here? Other than to never use T3 again? do you think t4 will cause the same issues?

Brother dump the T3 & use T4 instead. I use T4-150 mcg daily along w/ 1 mg daily of Arimidex + 5 ius HGH - I feel great. Not to take this in another direction but don't worry 'bout E being too low.
If over 40 look into HGH as well.

Ive got a personal issue I have been trying to address myself and have gone down many paths looking for a non pharmaceutical solution. Ive made some amazing progress and gotten off pharm drugs all together not to mention making some serious improvements in the gym.

Im amazed I never stumbled on iodine before either. Just keep an open mind when you start reading about it, lot of solid evidence backing high doses (ie 5-13mg daily).

If you have any question just let me know.

Post up some articles for us bro, I'm interested as well. I've seen amazing benefits with high doses of vitamin c for immune function and basically eliminating my allergies so I'd be willing to give high dose iodine a shot.

Top Bottom