Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super low estrogen levels....please help!

colorado1975

Looking for some advice here...I am particularly concerned with my E2 level as I am experiencing the general symptoms that coincide with low E2.

This is from my blood report - everything else was in normal range.

TSH 0.216 Low Normal Range: 0.450-4.500 DV

Prolactin 2.7 Low Normal Range: 4.0-15.2 DV

Estradiol <6.0 Low Normal Range: 7.6-42.6 DV

I ordered this blood work on my own and not under a doctors care so I am a bit lost on what this all means. I have been on TRT for over a year now and have done a couple cycles this year as well. With both my TRT and cycles I have taken HCG 250iu 2-3 X per week.

Any thoughts on how to get one's E2 level UP?

Thanks Guys

Looking for some advice here...I am particularly concerned with my E2 level as I am experiencing the general symptoms that coincide with low E2.

This is from my blood report - everything else was in normal range.

TSH 0.216 Low Normal Range: 0.450-4.500 DV

Prolactin 2.7 Low Normal Range: 4.0-15.2 DV

Estradiol <6.0 Low Normal Range: 7.6-42.6 DV

I ordered this blood work on my own and not under a doctors care so I am a bit lost on what this all means. I have been on TRT for over a year now and have done a couple cycles this year as well. With both my TRT and cycles I have taken HCG 250iu 2-3 X per week.

Any thoughts on how to get one's E2 level UP?

Thanks Guys

As long as your joints aren't brittle, your sex drive isn't killed and your cholesterol isn't bad then you have no need to raise them

It's not that low, but you're on HRT and aren't taking anything else? AT 819 you should be getting a little aromatization.

As long as your joints aren't brittle, your sex drive isn't killed and your cholesterol isn't bad then you have no need to raise them

Sex drive is actually ZERO, cholesterol isn't so good HDL is 39 and LDL is 119....even before I have ever touched juice, my cholesterol was like this though...HDL a little low and LDL a little high. Joints seem fine though.

Kinda off topic a little. But is it normal to get mild symptoms of low E when you start an AI at the start of a cycle before the gear kicks in? For example I'm doin 12weeks test E cycle and started my aromasin from day one. I use 6.0mg ED. I'm in week two and started to feel some of the mentioned symptoms. Thanks.

It's not that low, but you're on HRT and aren't taking anything else? AT 819 you should be getting a little aromatization.

Hi Nelson - my last cycle ended mid-june.....I was taking an Aromison @ 12.5 EOD up until 2 months ago. With HRT, I am also taking 250iu HCG 3 X week and took T3 @ 100ug for July and August. Finally, I take a good amount of liver sups and other vitamins. Have you ever heard that HCG can kill estrogen? or maybe possibly the T3 has something to do with this? I was planning on running another cycle soon but am not sure now. However, with 420mg test prop/week and no ai shouldn't my estrogen hypothetically go up?

HCG doesnt kill estrogen, it increases it.

Your issues are likely related to you being on T3, your TSH is in the tank and in turn your thyroid is probably not operating optimally...and most peoples arent because we dont get enough idoine. Your thyroid isnt something you want to play with.

HCG doesnt kill estrogen, it increases it.

Your issues are likely related to you being on T3, your TSH is in the tank and in turn your thyroid is probably not operating optimally...and most peoples arent because we dont get enough idoine. Your thyroid isnt something you want to play with.

any suggestions on a next step here? Other than to never use T3 again? do you think t4 will cause the same issues?

Top Bottom