Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sun burn

neal

well I just got back from Mexico (didn't get the chance to pick up any shit) and I went fishing and my feet got burned so bad that they look like little watermelons with toes. it hurts pretty bad, do you guys have any suggestions of how to take care of this. I have already put tons of aloe vera on and it hasn't helped much, I have soaked my feet in milk (someone told me that it works) but it didn't seem to do much either. I stuck some ice on them to and it didn't seem to bring down the swelling. well any info is appreciated.

well i will do the best that i can to keep them cool, it isn't the best feeling sensation doing that but i will do my best.

lots of fluid and if you are running a fever take some aspirin. stay off the stuff if you take large aspirin(thins your blood).

thanks bros for the replies. so do you guys recommend just soaking my feet in cold water?

honestly when i get burned, i go back out in the sun the next day and just put a good name brand sun-screen on--doesnt have to be strong neither....well maybe in your case.....and it always takes the burn away and i get dark as shit.....

you're probably gonna think this is weird....but soak them in a tub or bucket of cold water and viniger, it will smell like shit so wash your feet off after. put about 3cups of viniger in the water when you do it. this might not work for you, it really depends on when you got burned, if it was more than a day ago, then it won't work, you'll have to do it within about 3-9 hours after you get burned. If it was longer than that, just keep putting the aloe on it, and try to get some lanacane or solarcane. Good luck!!!

Top Bottom