Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sun burn

yeah my feet had blisters on them but they are looking better now. i have a doctor that is a family friend, and he took a look at them to day and said that there really wasn't much that i could do for them, but just let them heal on their own. it has been a few days since i got them burned (wednesday) so i don't think that vinegar thing will work then. well thanks for all the replies and i will try to get as much liquids in me as possible. and roidranger, i do the same thing when i get burned, but i don't know about now because this is a pretty bad burn, i can't even get my shoes on, hahaha, sucks pretty bad. i walked out side today and right when the sun hit my feet it burned pretty bad. so i headed right back in the house and stuck them in some water. well once again thanks for all the replies, and i hope my feet heal soon.

Last edited:
DERMOPLAST! (sp?)

This past week I went tanning twice in the same day...dumb I know...but I was already dark and had my oil with me and I wouldn't be able to use the tanning bed for a long time.
Anyway, on some areas of my body I wasn't able to reach with the oil and they got burnt bad!! I mean for 3 days afterwards I was maroon! I used Aloe and that made it feel cool, but then I dug out some Dermoplast out of the cabinet and it worked awesome! Took away the pain and felt so good spraying it on.
It's some high quality shit, tons better than solarcane or anything like that.

Peace
DrZ

well thanks dr. z for reminding me about dermoplast. i had completely forgot about that, and i have a brand new bottle just sitting in my bathroom. well thanks bro i will try it out.

Top Bottom