Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suggestions for cravings?

gymdiva20

Hey ladies,

I am really struggling with hunger and mood swings (which are def connected to the hunger problem), especially at night. My blood sugar feels like it drops to the ground and i feel suddenly exhausted, drained, and can think of nothing but food. This is just after eating my 7th or maybe even 8th meal of the day, so i can't just have a protein shake or chicken or something. I am wondering if it is a physical hunger or a mental issue because i know my mood swing at night (from ok to depressed) is affected by the 5mg of var i have been taking in the morning.

so all that to ask....what are your suggestions for keeping myself sane and on an even keel? Any tips on the combating the hungry craving monster that comes out at night?? thanks!

Try doing anything but carbs or sugar. I like to have a diet pepsi and a few scoops of natural peanut butter. The carbonation in the diet drink helps fill me up, and at least get me some flavor, and the scoops of peanut butter help too.

You def need to add a bit of fat to your diet if you are eating that many meals and still feeling THAT hungry. I know this will sound icky but try straight cold-pressed virgin olive oil off the spoon. If that don't kill a craving, I don't know what else will. LOL

fitness-rubber said:
a bit of extra fat usually is what's missing...

that seems to be the general consensus. I think that was what was missing the last time i was leaning out too (and probably why I got too frustrated to make it to the comp). I am taking omega 3s this time (high lignan coldpressed flaxseed oil caps), and still have a little olive oil and unsalted nuts in my diet.
Lol can't help but wish for that good ol "carb high"...... :chomp:

gymdiva20 said:
that seems to be the general consensus. I think that was what was missing the last time i was leaning out too (and probably why I got too frustrated to make it to the comp). I am taking omega 3s this time (high lignan coldpressed flaxseed oil caps), and still have a little olive oil and unsalted nuts in my diet.
Lol can't help but wish for that good ol "carb high"...... :chomp:

I remember dieting down for comp... :worried:

Seriously, you take that straight oil off the spoon you won't want to eat ANYTHING. :sick:

Tatyana said:
Cocoa powder, cinnamon, splenda and hot water works wonders for me.

now THAT sounds better than a spoonful of olive oil LOL! But i can see how that would totally kill my appetite.....

Top Bottom