Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupid ass fat client of mine said I was too nice

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
yea she said thats what girls like. Well ok I understand that but A) shes my client were supposed to be happy nice and positive and B) shes fat, who the fuck is she to tell me what girls like?

Anyway, Im just a outgoing, confident guy that smiles at everything and she takes it as Im too nice. I dont give a FUCK but Im jus wondering as a youngun it seems like I shouldnt act nice if I want a girl. I was stuck in a relationship for the past 5 years so im used to being nice and saying sorry. Im paying the price now for being a chump with my ex

SO wtf? should i just stop smiling so much and start not givin a fuck about everyone else? I mean i could do that it just seems like id be boring. Just wanted to rant, stupid fat bitch ruined my day

i really havent found a big difference either way. just be true to yourself and fuck what other people think. theres a time and place for being nice as well as being a massive prick.

did you ask that client if she wants you to treat her like a pig? maybe thats what she wants.. some people respond to it.

Your client is nice too.

She pretty much said you act too gay, but in a nice way.

We always knew you were gay. We were all just being nice.

Saying you're too nice is probably a nice way of saying you're spineless. Makes sense since what she said ruined your day.

It didnt ruin my day but it just pisses me off that a fat bitch tells me im too nice, when she acts like a total bitch. Has the stupidest sense of humor, she says when shes mean its a good thing. Shes just too much of a bitch, and fuck what anyone else thinks.

Hey crypto, do you think when im on the job as a personal trainer theres ever a time to act like a massive prick?

Then why would you value anything that she says. I am the nicest guy in the World to many chicks, but I don't think I am. Girls put nice guys into two different categories. It depends how she says it after she meets a guy. I'm very friendly and usually have girls laughing and winking at me by the end of a comversation. When she says nice she means it in the bad way obviously, and maybe she is correct.
You come off as your age ...as I did 10 years ago (not exactly like you when I was 19 but similar, lol) At this point in my life I wouldn't give a Rat's ass what she thinks or almost any chick. If you care then she is probably right!

And you can act like a prick and a nice guy at the same time. It takes wits though..

Top Bottom