Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strong as an ox...

Woah! Still impressive.
Yrs ago at my store there was this black guy about 250 pounds did alot of pulpwooding (Logging) as we called it.
Brought a 19" tv in for servicing, it had a handle on the top and weighed at least 150 Lbs,RCA warrenty states if it has a handle its classified as a portable ,thus a home service call we would not get reimbursted for it. He brought it in ,It got repaired i was sitting at the service bench ,as he reached to grab it i said"wait let me help you" as the set was to the left of me,his reply "nah! i got it" reached over my head grabbed the set with his arm straight out and lifted that sucker over me and walked out the door. He was big ,his arms were a good 21 inches and he got that way logging.

RADAR

that makes me wonder,

when i work in the summer time I do alot of hard labor and it doesn't seem like it makes me bigger at all....

maybe because I was eating like shit at the time...............

I work in the construction bussiness, and I'm constantly amazed by some people's strength. Old drywall guys are some tough mofos. This one old bird in particular (he's fat, smokes packs of newports a day, eats like shit) can move board like I have never seen. Dude regularly picks up 2 12 foot 150 pound boards and hauls them...quite a difficult task considering how akward the boards are...I've also seen the same guy deadlift 400 pound plus material...

When in the service, there was this civilian worker who was 100% American Indian. I forget what tribe. He was about 6'2" with a neck larger than his head and massive. Nicest personality I'd ever met. We called him "little John". I watched him pick up 150lb pylons under each arm and carry them to a bench like they were 20lb bags of ice.

i have a friend who is huge.....about 6' 4, 280lbs or so......basically doesn't have a neck, amazingly strong.....never touched a weight in his life.

i couldn't imagine what this guy would be capable of as a powerlifter.

goddamn. i pour concrete 40 hours a week in the summer, tossing 80 pound panels around all day. wish that'd make me strong like these other fucks (instead i just drop pounds like mad!!!). i'm definitely always an extremely vascular little fuck by august though...

I got a friend who's about 6' 270. Worked out for a few years in High School, but was a twig. After he graduated he got huge with no working out. I watched him get on the bench drunk one night and put up all the weight that was there(365) like nothing. Bastard :mad: some guys have all the luck.

Top Bottom