Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretch marks

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
Okay how the hell do i get rid of stretch marks?? I have them all over my thesides of my ass and i wanna get rid of them.

We had this thread before bro...maybe on the supps board?

Think the consensus was, those of us w/stretch marks are SOL. I've got 'em on my hips near my waist, so not many people see them, but I'd rather get rid of them if possible.

Someone suggested retinol products will help, but don't know of anything that will make them disappear. :bawling:

well you dont squat or work out your legs or glutes so young man .........How do you have stretch marks your ass. Is there something about you we dont know?:confused:

Stretch marks eh!!

I have stretch marks on my biceps, they grew really fast when I first started working out. Unfortunatly they did keep improving as fast as they first did:) . But I honestly have stretch marks from my bicep growing so fast, anyone else experence anything similar?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Yeah I've had stretch marks on my biceps since my sophomore year in HS and that was like 7 years ago. Anyways they are still there and I have no fucking idea how to get rid of them so if anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated!!

Re: Stretch marks eh!!

estropes said:
I have stretch marks on my biceps, they grew really fast when I first started working out. Unfortunatly they did keep improving as fast as they first did:) . But I honestly have stretch marks from my bicep growing so fast, anyone else experence anything similar?:confused: :confused: :confused:

i got some big ass strech marks on my biceps, i keep a training journal and since june first my biceps has grown 1 inch :) just hope it continues this way :D

I believe there is laser surgery that will get rid of the redness, but not get rid of the mark entirely. That sucks, because I still have light remains of stretch marks around my waist from when I got fat a while ago, and those are the worst. I also have some deep, red ones above and below my armpits (chest and lats).

If you are going out to a club and plan on taking off your shirt, there is probably some kind of cover-up product you can get that will take care of you for the night.

Top Bottom