Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretch marks

I've got them really bad. All over the biceps, by the insertion to the forearm, little ones on the forearm, on my armpits, inside of thighs all the way to the kneecap on the teardrop, on the ass etc. etc.

oh well, that's all I can say.

Fuck man your up to 1300 posts and you dont even know how to use the search function.

far out

I must agree the search induced posts are inconclusive.......there are some good suggestions.

Get a tan, some vitamin e cream/caps.......read the other million posts about this.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by estropes
I have stretch marks on my biceps, they grew really fast when I first started working out. Unfortunatly they did keep improving as fast as they first did . But I honestly have stretch marks from my bicep growing so fast, anyone else experence anything similar?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have them all over my biceps from them growing so fast. I had never lifted before up until about 6 months ago and my arms since then have grew about an inch no lie. but i think if i had the choice i would opt to have the small arms again instead of these horrible stretch marks.

This might prove to be helpful.....

If you already have them, there is a chance that you can reverse the process, here is the answer....
The fact of the matter is that stretch marks can appear on teenagers, overweight persons, pregnant women and especially bodybuilders. These marks can be prevented and in some cases removed by the application of vitamin E (up to 600 IU daily), the B complex, pantothenic acid (up to 300 mg/day) and an adequate intake of zinc and vitamin C.
Give it a try and see what happens.... the worst that can happen is that you still have them..... good luck and good growing.

Maxmuscle66

i have done extensive research and gone to a dermatologist a few times. there is no way to get rid of stretch marks completely and they are not preventable. someone said it above. we are SOL (for now anyway) i am using retin A cream to help fade them and tanning to help fade as well. it helps, but they are still there. mine are simply terrible. got em on the armpits, legs and ass. im thinking about trying tanning creams though. it might help it hide them better, anyone ever tried this?
jact1

Retin-A helps, I just can't afford to keep buying it! Now I'm just trying to prevent new ones by keeping the ol skin hydrated with vit.E lotion :(

Top Bottom