Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Still bulking, but now have more time on my hands...

pechorin

I have just quit one of my jobs, finish Thursday, so have more time on my hands hopefully. I have been working out since the start of the year, with a month off when I went new York, and have gone up a total of 8lbs now from 140lbs to 148lbs. YEAH I AM STILL A TWIG AT 6 FOOT, but bare with me lol. With two jobs before I could only workout 3 days a week biceps/back, chest/triceps and legs/shoulders but now I have more time I was wondering is it worth hitting a muscle group a day as I can spare an hour or so six days a week or is this overworking? I was thinking, not in any particular order, day1 - legs, day2 - back, day3 - biceps/triceps, day4 - chest, day5 - shoulders and day6 - abs/core. Sorry for rambling, any advice appreciated, just want to know is it overworking? Should it be in any particular order? And any exercise suggestions appreciated. Cheers.

I say hit chest after back. Not after bis/tris. You wont want sore tris to effect your chest. Stick to comnpound and 6 days a week shouldnt be overtraining

Someone of your size and experience should be doing a push/pull/legs split mon/wed/fri, you grow whilst resting. Or starting strength.
Also whatever your eating eat more. It's really that simple.
I've gone back to this sort of routine as it's so effective and I'm 6'2 260. It works

Push pull can be a good one yeah..do a little research on split routines. There are so many out there man and you can find just the one right for you. But hey it's going to take time, you may love some, you may hate some. Bigger muscle groups ( legs, back, ) make sure you dedicate a day for each, smaller groups you can collaborate with.

I would either say full body routine or definitely push/pull/squat but instead of monday wednesday fri, i would train 3 on 2 off and so on. try picking a weight you can perform for 8 reps/4sets with perfect form and add a rep each following workout.

Cheers guys, will look into splits later after work. With regards to the eating more, I am not saying I can't gain weight I am gaining just that I have more time and could make more of the gym with it. Thankyou

Top Bottom