Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and facial aging?

stevelunny

Hi there.

I'm 34 and have always looked several years younger than I am, though as I was going through pics i noticed that i looked markedly older since my first cycle about 1.5 years ago. the pics leading up to that first cycle all have a similar look.

I had a lot of bloating while on cycle but it went down in the weeks after i finished. though all pictures taken after this time do show that i look quite a bit older than just a few months before.

is there a known or suspected link to any of this? thanks for any info!!

S

Exactly the same thing happened to me and I've heard the same from others. I always looked younger than I was, with a thin face, and after cycling, my face changed to an older look. Maybe some people is affected this way.

I always looked older than I was. So, I don't know. Since I was 25 I've been mistaken consistently for being 10 years older than I am. I think that testosterone has a masculinizing effect even on men. So, say it's like going through super puberty every time you cycle. You gain more facial hair, back hair, etc etc. and your face likely loses some of the "softness" possibly through depletion of collagen. I've heard something about the collagen thing before, but can't remember where. I don't have a lot of wrinkles and I'm not fat or even bald. But, somehow people tell me I look older. My ex used to say it's because I look like a real man, not a little boy. I liked that explanation! lol. :) Start using GH, that increases collagen in the skin, right?

i recently switched to more of a HRT-style approach using a 20% cream as opposed to the intensity of cycling, but if accelerated aging is a side effect, that pretty much ruins and outweighs any potential benefits. Wish there was some solid info about this.

Androgens make your face look more masculine...

Hi there.

I'm 34 and have always looked several years younger than I am, though as I was going through pics i noticed that i looked markedly older since my first cycle about 1.5 years ago. the pics leading up to that first cycle all have a similar look.

I had a lot of bloating while on cycle but it went down in the weeks after i finished. though all pictures taken after this time do show that i look quite a bit older than just a few months before.

is there a known or suspected link to any of this? thanks for any info!!

S

I dont really notice or see that often,,,not just from AAS use.

You may have just leaned-out after your cycle and lost some of the fat in your face. Did you finish your cycle at a lower BF% than you started?

Top Bottom