Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid Newbie needs help please!

Leopardsocks

Approved Logger
Platinum
Hello! So Im a 30 years old female 163cm and weight is currently 77kg

Ive just started my clen+Anavar cycle! (10mg clen every other day+5anavar everyday)
And Im freaking out cause Im gaining weight! My goal weight is 65kg so i got some work to do!
Ive been working out for years and have a decnt amonut of muscle on me, have never had a problem with building muscles but the fat is tricky for me!
Im currently counting calories and Im at 1400 calories a day. I also work out every morning before breakfest + im getting my 10.000 steps in Daily!
Im 1 week in to my cycle and went on the weight today and to my horror ive gained 1kg!?
I need help?! What should i do?

Hello! So Im a 30 years old female 163cm and weight is currently 77kg

Ive just started my clen+Anavar cycle! (10mg clen every other day+5anavar everyday)
And Im freaking out cause Im gaining weight! My goal weight is 65kg so i got some work to do!
Ive been working out for years and have a decnt amonut of muscle on me, have never had a problem with building muscles but the fat is tricky for me!
Im currently counting calories and Im at 1400 calories a day. I also work out every morning before breakfest + im getting my 10.000 steps in Daily!
Im 1 week in to my cycle and went on the weight today and to my horror ive gained 1kg!?
I need help?! What should i do?
@Leopardsocks to start off welcome to EliteFitness.com

First, the issue is your diet and training. Mainly diet, especially when we discuss weight gain.

Assuming your anavar is real, we need to see what you're doing with your food and training.

Please start a LOG Diary on the women forum for us so we can judge your situation and how to properly help you.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the womens forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: Female Anavar Clenbuterol cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Top Bottom